Billy.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. :rolleyes:

I'm with you on this one, ridiculous.

You can see this coming, the swagger on the muppet as he walks his prized possession, seriously, what a brain dead ---------- !

Very sad indeed, people like mr. drongo there cannot be trusted to wipe their own ---- let alone take on the responsibility of an animal, or another human for that matter.

Let's hope he has no siblings to infect this earth also, alas that is probably wishful thinking on my behalf.

Ah well.

Great Britain ? ? ? ? :)

Sorry for the gripe, but it is true.

Yep. :)

I'm with you on this one, ridiculous.

You can see this coming, the swagger on the muppet as he walks his prized possession, seriously, what a brain dead ---------- !

Very sad indeed, people like mr. drongo there cannot be trusted to wipe their own ---- let alone take on the responsibility of an animal, or another human for that matter.

Let's hope he has no siblings to infect this earth also, alas that is probably wishful thinking on my behalf.

Great Britain ? ? ? ? :lol:

Sorry for the gripe, but it is true.

:rolleyes:

this is absolutely disgracefull both the owner an the dog need servier actions. he should have control over his dog an shouldnt act like a scally rat. i know if that was my dog i would of strangled that dog an battered the owner. regardless of the consequences

What actually upset me the most is the thought of being that blind person, unable to see their dog, but hearing it getting almost mauled to death and helpless to do a single thing for their companion. :rolleyes:

I was thinking that too, particularly since the very nature of the relationship between a blind person and their guide dog makes them so close.

I was thinking that too, particularly since the very nature of the relationship between a blind person and their guide dog makes them so close.

I can't begin to imagine how a blind person must feel if they lose their guide dog, especially if they've had it for 12 years. You and your dog would have an understanding that I think none of us can truly relate to. As obedient and well trained as our dogs may be, you have to imagine losing something that you use and trust to survive and enjoy your life.

Edited by harfordwmj

Is there any real reason, apart from sentiment, why bull terrier/pitbull type dogs continue to exist in this country. This has been a recurrent theme over the last 6 months I have been posting on this forum. Chavs like pitbull type dogs, they appear to prefer them to be as nasty and uncontrollable as possible. At least this one tried to separate the dogs. It remains unforgivable and as the owner of the dog he should face the full force of the law. The dog, together with its breed should be expunged from existence. After all more harm is caused by this bread of dog than ever was by legally held hand guns.

I can't begin to imagine how a blind person must feel if they lose their guide dog, especially if they've had it for 12 years. You and your dog would have an understanding that I think none of us can truly relate to. As obedient and well trained as our dogs may be, you have to imagine losing something that you use and trust to survive and enjoy your life.

totally, and that woman and her dog have been through that for what? - so that ***** can look like a 'bad man' in front of his mates? its ridiculous :rolleyes:

In the vid after the **** finally gets his mutt off the lab, the poor animal actually heads the way the thug left wth the dog, I pressume trying to find his owner, thats undivided loyalty for you.

I agree with others these dogs have no place in society :rolleyes:

The owners dont help things either

its the owners fault, not the dog, I bet most breeds of dog that are encouraged to be aggressive from when they are pups will attack other dogs, its just the power of these breeds end up causing more damage, aggressive or not that jippo has zero control over that dog, which at the end of the day is the worst thing, just purely a fashion accessory, the owner needs finding and having the book thrown at him

Thats so sad :rolleyes: ........ it's scary with the amount of people with these dogs, ok there are responable owners out there as well, it always worrys me when my girls take my dalmations out as theres plenty of bull terrier types round here, i still think dogs should be licenced like they was years ago........ my heart goes out to that lady

Dont believe I just watched that reminded me of what happened to my dog that I told you about in a previous thread of mine, luckely I could do something about it myself but that blind woman couldnt. That has made me cry that has, the dog that attacked should be destroyed and the owner forced to pay up for the vet bills and give £1000's to train more guide dogs after he's been to prison.

Mykensye you cant defend the actions of this dog can you, they say its a cross breed between something so basically a pitball type dog.

sadley they seem to be a fashion excessery for tattood ********,were i live every ner do well has one including the girls..never worked but can find the 3 to 400 quid they are fetching without papers.sterelize the dogs and the owners and the problem should go away in time.

this is my dog ,benny. im not a chav. he is a well balanced, very friendly,gentle family dog. he shows no sign of dog agression what so ever, even when he's being set upon by other differing breed dogs. he is noticibly extra gentle with kids and elderly people. he knows his boundries,whats his what isnt. he has mastered a multitude of obedience commands and most of the time does quite well with it.

he plays rough in the sense he can be boystrous,he loves to run and boy is he fast, but is ALWAYS soft mouthed when playing rough housing etc...

i trust this dog and it is often commented that he "doesnt have a bad bone in his body"..... he is freindly to complete strangers and visitors to the house...

i am responsible enough to understand, that he is an animal,not a person and does have the potential if prevoked enough to attack. if he did, well he's strong, doesnt feel pain much and has enormous amount of strength in his jaws..... im not stupid and i act responsibley with this in the back of my mind.

the attack whitnessed in the link is shocking. i agree with most of the comments that have been made here... and i agree that thats a nasty dog. the reason for this has to be down to the attitude of the owner. the status symbol dog, the scumbag with a dog etc, will always be nasty, reguardless of its breed.

in the 70's it was alsations. 80's rottwielers, 90's pit bulls and now....staffordshire bull terriers.

we've been here a million times before. its trhe owner, not the breed.

we've seen the links to face removing labradors and heard the arguments over the frequencies of small terrier breeds which go unreported etc etc... i dont want to get into another dog breed bashing debate....

just please.... think before you make any of the knee jerk cries of wipe out this breed etc etc etc.... its the owners.

if i can finally add.... i was also sickend by the guidedog attack... the ordeal that woman must have went through aswell as the dog is just shocking. they should destroy the dog,which i think looked like an american bull dog, and they should prosecute the owner and ban him from ever owing a dog of any breed again.

Edited by myzeneye