My mate's in the Marines

Billy.

should the deer be a bit scared?

Does he Know what bootnecks do?

is it part of survival week and they have ran out of rabbits for the new recruits to care and nurture?paras use a sheep for this part of their training and the marines have never been out done by them,and size and quality is every thing

DONT LOOK GOOD FOR BAMBI

should the deer be a bit scared?

Does he Know what bootnecks do?

is it part of survival week and they have ran out of rabbits for the new recruits to care and nurture?paras use a sheep for this part of their training and the marines have never been out done by them,and size and quality is every thing

DONT LOOK GOOD FOR BAMBI

Chest webbing, green berret and sleves rolled up

They are definatly not (Nods) new recruits

Any more info on it ?

• 8 months later...
The picture was taking at 40 CDO Royal Marines in Taunton, where they are based. The camp has a number of deer roaming, in a way they are locked in but at least they are safe from cars and poachers.

:cry1:

There are lots at Taunton. When they fenced the camp they all got fenced in. Problem is they will land up a bunch of inbreds soon.

I am officially old.

I looked at the photo and thought they were cadets and that none of them were a day over 17.

I am now depressed.

You've just experienced one of life's reality checks Mung! A memorable reality check for me was when mate was recruiting for the Army and rang me to say he was getting lads through who were born in the month and year we both joined up!!!!

When you think these young lads are quite literally putting life and limb on the line for us it makes you feel bloody proud ???

Edited by Bagsy

The picture was taking at 40 CDO Royal Marines in Taunton, where they are based. The camp has a number of deer roaming, in a way they are locked in but at least they are safe from cars and poachers.

That would be good some poachers wandering around with rifles.