Oh dear, i hope the wife don't find out.

rimfire4969

Just passing one of the local auction houses and saw thay had viewing, so with a hour to spare i popped in. I was amazed when i went in that they had about 20 shotguns in the auction that afternoon. I did not have time to stay for the auction and don't need anymore guns (want yes, need no) but came away leaving bids on 4 off them :yp: . 2 x Cogswell & Harrison 12 bore sxs, 1 sidelock and 1 boxlock, a 410 over and under and a 12 bore 3 shot semi.

I could realy be in the muck if i get them all :hmm: , i don't think that is likely. But i think i stand a good chance with the boxlock, 410 and semi.

How the hell i am going to explain this one away, xmas presants for the kids :lol:

Anyway should find out later today.

So you think us ladies dont know what you have hidden away in those little old gun cabinets.

Or we might just be buying are time. For that right moment to bring it up in a conversation :good:

If i remember right Sweepy bought himself a new shotgun round about september.

I think we might have that conversation say roundabout my birthday. :wub:

So his still got the few months of enjoyment . Before he finds out that his bargain .

Was not such the bargain after all. :yes::wub:

xxxSuzy