Airgun BBS

kyska

the mods on bbs, must sit there in there little hitler suits.

I expect they were bullied at school, couldn't get into the police and ended up stagging on at ASDA :rolleyes:

I dont use it much and have not been banned, but I may take bets to see how many posts It takes me to get booted off :hmm:

I reckon I can do it with in 5 :good:

Pigeon watch is excellent for the mods,

We do our best, I think we have the balance just about right, others would disagree, but like anything in life you won't please all the people all the time

the mods on bbs, must sit there in there little hitler suits.

In their defence it is a very busy site and does seem to have more than it's fair share of idiots and members trying to rip each other off.

While the mods have to deal with all that they probably don't end up with enough time to explain to people the nature and length of their suspension.

I find Airgun BBS is ok as long as you avoid their politics. I personally doubt a few of them on there actually have been or ever will go shooting but that is beside the point.

Never been banned from there though, but I think its 30 days depending on "The Offense"

i believe that to be true. I only use it for buying and selling these days, as their politics leave a lot to be desired.

In their defence it is a very busy site and does seem to have more than it's fair share of idiots and members trying to rip each other off.

While the mods have to deal with all that they probably don't end up with enough time to explain to people the nature and length of their suspension.

Yes, it's a VERY busy site. You just have to look at the member activity to see that. Remember guys, mods moderate in their own time, so getting the same pillocks trying the same stuff time and time again can get tedious.

I moderate for another shooting forum, but it's much quieter, so we tend to have time to discuss bans, and respond personally to members.

I got a temp ban from the sales section for pointing out that a Nikon scope being sold second hand was cheaper brand new from the Sportsman.

Next off, one of the Mod's friends was flogging a Sako rifle. It was over priced and he kept bumping the thread to invite offers. I posted to say that I was waiting for the price to come down. That lead to a full ban from the sales section.

I just don't bother with it anymore.

From an external perception, the Hunting Life is about running dogs and badgers and the BBS is teenagers ripping each other off for airguns they don't own but are selling ;)

I only use it for buying and selling these days, as their politics leave a lot to be desired.

I'm the same.....got banned for putting a rifle up for sale with a picture of a Roe Buck, knew nothing till the next login.

Eventually after weeks I'm back on, questioned one of the mods for the reason why "no pictures of dead animals" was the reply, with a ban for life to go with it...LOL

Needless to say they cannot stop you from going on, back on after a couple of days, & like the above quote, use it just for that :yes:

I got banned after I got ripped off by BALDIE on there over a rifle I'd paid for I asked for my money back as I had changed my mind never possessed the rifle and never had my money back, he's in with the mods told them a pack of lies that I threatened him an I get banned!!!

If your not in with the click on there you get no where. The admin / mods are all jumped up nobodies on power trips especially BAZ and GARY C. *** it's a forum not real life they need to get a life an stop talking **** an thinking they know it all.

Never had a problem on any other forum shooting or other related but all you ever hear about the bbs is bad press, perhaps mr Ramsbottom should think again about who he has running his site.

All I say I what goes around comes around!!!!

End of rant! Lol :0

Its funny how this name come up BALDIE i got banned because of him too, he didn't like me selling IR lasers at £100, i was trying to let NV owners get a good bit of kit at the right price not £225 which he was selling them :sly: got banned for life after Baz and Gary C got involved

I expect they were bullied at school, couldn't get into the police and ended up stagging on at ASDA :rolleyes:

I dont use it much and have not been banned, but I may take bets to see how many posts It takes me to get booted off :hmm:

I reckon I can do it with in 5 :good:

You could do it with one post by telling the truth, just say that MTC scopes are **** B)

i remember having an heated debate on here with a mod . surely this is what these sites are all about putting your point forward right or wrong and receiving reply's right or wrong .

surely not just ban you when they can't find anything in there little brain's to say .. they are in the same boat as traffic warden's , community officer's

A certain airgun website had a video clip of a guy shooting a rabbit that had panicked and jumped into a freezing lake in an attempt to swim to a small island in the middle.The poor creature soon realised it could never make it so turned back towards the shore-the shooter was holding his gun in one hand and a camera in the other as he walked towards the rabbit thus preventing its escape- he then shot the poor thing as it started drowning.I could,nt really decide what to do so i asked for other peoples opinion on another airgun site that i was also a member of.Before i knew what was happening i was banned from the site and threatened with the same treatment by the second!!! It became obvious that the owners/mods of both sites were good chums so as a parting shot i informed site number 2 that i had copied the clip and was submitting it to the RSPCA-then all hell really broke loose-with both sies accusing ME of damaging the sport,

You lot have never lived!!!!!!

Been banned for life under about 6 user names.

its simple if you want to re-register after getting a ban ,go to your local libary,friends house,or mobilie phone etc and re-register under a new user name.

They cant pick it up because you are re-registering under a new ISP address!!!!!!!!!!!

i am still banned but still have a couple account active on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNOCK FIND EM IF YOU CAN BUD!!!!!!!(HAPPY HUNTING)

You lot have never lived!!!!!!

Been banned for life under about 6 user names.

its simple if you want to re-register after getting a ban ,go to your local libary,friends house,or mobilie phone etc and re-register under a new user name.

They cant pick it up because you are re-registering under a new ISP address!!!!!!!!!!!

i am still banned but still have a couple account active on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNOCK FIND EM IF YOU CAN BUD!!!!!!!(HAPPY HUNTING)

Mr snocks certainly a wana be policeman!!!!!!!!!

Thing is all the mods on the bbs act likes gods and have egos to match.