Almost married a mentalist

Toombsy

I have some news !!!!!!

You'll love these three fantastic excuses as to why my ex didn't want to marry me when I asked her on Christmas day....

1. The relationship wouldn't be fair because I earn more than her :good:

2. I told my daughters, my folks, and her folks that I was thinking of proposing before I asked her :good:

3. Because I once said that I could have throttled my 2 year old when she was having tantrums, that makes me an exceptionally violent man who is capable of commiting murder :lol:

Perhaps I would have stood a better chance if I had told her on Christmas day morning that I have requested that my salary be halved, my immediate relations be placed within a time machine and whizzed back to a time before I told them about the imminent proposal, and that I had sold all my guns, knives, all sharp objects and moved to a cave in Southern Yemen where I couldn't possibly meet or harm anyone.

I have never laughed at someone so much as I did her when I heard these mental reasons ;):P:D

And I got the money back for the ring.... and that's going on a damn good holiday for me and my kids :lol::good::good:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The relationship wouldn't be fair because I earn more than her :good:

I earn far more than Mrs Brannigan, but she never complains because she is too busy spending it all!

And I got the money back for the ring.... and that's going on a damn good holiday for me and my kids :good::lol::lol:

Good on you Toombsy. Here's to a better 2010 :good:

ZB