Almost married a mentalist

Toombsy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing for sure is that us men will never understand the mind of a woman.

We've just upgraded from our steam powered 20" CTR to a 40" LCD telly.

OK I said when it was all installed and working, I'll take the old one to the dump.

The wife went off on one about dumping a 'perfectly good telly', despite the fact the

on off control wasn't working so you had to switch it at the telly, and that _no one_

will want a 12 year old TV.

Absolutely no logic to this at all (and I don't even think it was that time of the month).

I ended up putting it in the roof space but was very tempted to tell her I had and

dump it any way.

Bonkers the lot of them.

Nial.

All horse riding women are suspect, I mean who CHOOSES to shovel **** 7/365?

Fact - speaking as the husband of one.

However she does earn a lot more than me which, going by the original post, is a highly underrated aspect to have in a spouse these days.

Fact - speaking as the husband of one.

However she does earn a lot more than me which, going by the original post, is a highly underrated aspect to have in a spouse these days.

used to have one of these as well, problem was mine spent all she had on the two horses plus some she didn't. problem with horsey girls is they usually seem to be quite good in the sack so you give them a bit more leeway :lol:

as for those excuses well hope you're not still speaking to her and you've burned the last of her posessions left at yours :good:

Ah but that's only for you when you dress up like a village people cop

well is thats what she wants...:good:

actually ive never had the pleasure of a horsey woman. im so allergic to horses that a horsey woman could kill me with one sniff of her jodhpurs - and get your minds out of the gutter you lot!!

wait a minute, i always wondered why my ex started going on she wanted to build stables at the house... :blink:

Guest Callum.

actually ive never had the pleasure of a horsey woman. im so allergic to horses that a horsey woman could kill me with one sniff of her jodhpurs - and get your minds out of the gutter you lot!!

wait a minute, i always wondered why my ex started going on she wanted to build stables at the house... :blink:

People who ride horses must be good at riding other things,I had a man at beating tell me my mother was good at riding.

I knew a horsey women, not for nothing was she known as Dirty Debbie,seemed to keep it up even when her horse had died, not that I as coplaining

People who ride horses must be good at riding other things,I had a man at beating tell me my mother was good at riding.

Was that at like your masochistic beating session? Or did you then proceed to beat the bloke because he talked dirty about your MUm? Or was it your Dad telling you?

Guest Callum.
Was that at like your masochistic beating session? Or did you then proceed to beat the bloke because he talked dirty about your MUm? Or was it your Dad telling you?

Nooo friend of the family who is 20 years older. :L

My mum is very good at riding horses.But i'm not sure what else because my parents are split up,and i'd rather not know anyway

I knew a horsey women, not for nothing was she known as Dirty Debbie,seemed to keep it up even when her horse had died, not that I as coplaining

whats your other halfs name again?? :blink: :blink:

<_<:good:

and a penchant for wearing riding boots and carry whips about :blink:

Although the smell of horse rugs drying on the radiators at the same time does tend to kill the magic.

I believe we may be straying off topic.

toombsy

short term its clearly a *******. long term sounds like you had a lucky escape. at least you got your money back on the ring.