How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

The Crazy Gang went to the registered shoot at Kingsley Moor today :o

Wind was blowing like a ****** :good:

Didn't do bad though. Scores on the doors :

Chard - 83. Joint first in B Class when we left, but still a few goons shooting :P

Timps - 82. Well shot chap. That'll teach you to go Birds Only, you tightwad **** :):lol: :lol:

Anni - 77. Tidy stuff. Beat us all in the pool shoot (as he keeps reminding us) B)

Magman - 71. :) Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

Maglad - 60. Fantastic stuff from the Jaybird, second in C Class when we left :lol:

Saw Claybuster there and had a quick natter. He shot well as always. I think he said he got 85 :)

Also saw Ron there :P (alias Berettaman1/Tron/Zippo). He got 79, which was good, nice to see him shooting decent scores, now that he's got rid of that ******* Benelli and got another Beretta. I didn't think he'd done too well, because he told us he'd got more Zeros than the Japanese Air Force. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A good shoot, wind was a bit tricky on some stands. Scoring was interesting :) I think one ref in particular was giving out kills like it was Christmas.

His shades were so dark, I don't think he could see properly, so he was giving everybody the benefit of the doubt :lol::P:lol:

Edited by Chard

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyable day with the Crazy's at Kingsley :lol:

Good shooting from them in the windy conditions, I think we all thougth we had done worse.

Exellent shoot for Magboy, Getting better and better all the time :) Better not get to good though B)

Used the old Beretta a303 for this one and did ok with it,Oh yea Nearly straighted the Pool shoot :)

Magman was to hungover :o He's either ****hot or just **** no inbetween with that lad :good:

Timps is spooling himself up again to fighting strength :) I must have watched all Chards misses as I didnt think he had done so well :)

Chard - 83. Joint first in B Class when we left, but still a few goons shooting :lol:

Timps - 82. Well shot chap. That'll teach you to go Birds Only, you tightwad **** :) :) :)

Anni - 77. Tidy stuff. Beat us all in the pool shoot (as he keeps reminding us) :o

Magman - 71. :) Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

Maglad - 60. Fantastic stuff from the Jaybird, second in C Class when we left :good:

Cracking scores on the doors - Maglad is on course for a blinder at Hodnet in May :lol: B)

I shot a 40/50 at Markios local yesterday with Markio and Bob300w. And at the first shoot of my local club this morning I shot a 47/50. The training for the N v S punch up is going well.

Pretty much be shooting twice a week from now onwards :o

chard back on top. :o :good: B) :lol:

hmmmmm yes Chard on top :lol: ..........I think he owes magman a drink :) :) .......... I shall take the moral victory today as I am a sore looser hahahaha :):lol:

and yes I am a northerner so tight as they come lol

Maglad was the star of the show today :)

Are you giving it a go, Trotsky?

You'll find it tougher than these ******* student shoots at Hodnet B) :):lol:

Possibly :good: Classification period ends at the end of next month so I could do with getting to a couple of registered shoots beforehand. Green banana though so won't know for certain until next Sunday! :o

one good day today lads keep it up :good::lol::lol::)

that 60 nearly shocked me B) :):lol::lol::)

It nearly shocked me too :lol:

See, if you shot the whole course like you shot those last 5 or 6 stands, you'd be in the 90's :)

Instead, you've got all these bad habits, like throwing your cartridges in the bin and swearing when you miss :lol:

I don't know where you've picked up that sort of behaviour :lol: :o :P

I blame the yoof of today :lol:

Edited by Chard

It nearly shocked me too :P

See, if you shot the whole course like you shot those last 5 or 6 stands, you'd be in the 90's :lol:

Instead, you've got all these bad habits, like throwing your cartridges in the bin and swearing when you miss :lol:

I don't know where you've picked up that sort of behaviour :good::good::P

I blame the yoof of today :lol:

:lol:;):P:P:P:P:P:P:good:

So Bagsy is having an affair with a cross dressing broken man.

Are you sure you aren't Northern Mark?

Believe me, it's worse than that. Beryl is covered from head to toe in hair, doesn't shave her armpits, or anywhere else for that matter and eats with her mouth open. On a plus side she couldn't keeps her eyes off Fat Cat :good:

Believe me, it's worse than that. Beryl is covered from head to toe in hair, doesn't shave her armpits, or anywhere else for that matter and eats with her mouth open. On a plus side she couldn't keeps her eyes off Fat Cat :lol:

I heard that she has dog breath and can lick her own bits :good::hmm: