How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

Beretta - 87 :hmm: Good stuff after a **** start :hmm:

Chard - 82 :sly: Pleased with that. Don't know if it'll be enough to click in B Class :yes:

NickyT - 79 :P Good shooting after a bit of a layoff

Whiskeymac - 61 :D Nicely done Scott, coming along well.

Me and NickyT headed for Catton Hall and bumped into all sorts of ******* reprobates :good:

Scores on the doors there :

Chard - 87 :good: Shock & Awe. Won B Class :lol:

Magman - 82 :D Second in B Class. 'Ave a banana :lol:

NickyT - 80 :yes: Tidy stuff chap

Anni - 79 :D Not bad for getting weaned off the semi-auto, back onto the 682.

Maglad - 60 :yes::good: Great shooting Jay. No more 30's and 40's for you now

Well done guys :good:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shot all today :good:

Chard turning up at Catton after the wind dropped to do a hit and run :good: Fair play though well shot sir :hmm:

Nickt after a break seems to still be on the ball :D

Anni Good going after another swap shooting different gun's :good:

Maglad consistent :D

Paulos That's some shooting :P ******* students

Happy enough with today as ive took 1st or 2nd 7 out of the last 8 shoots :good: next level for me now so need to up my game :D

I shot a 46/50 at my local hoe down this morning, also was handed prize money from last weeks duffing up of the Young farmers at their annual shoot. I got joint 3rd there on a 43/50 whereas the Essex elite could only manage a 45 and a 44 after FOUR rounds.

I thought you were Essex Elite MC :D Good shooting there :good: bring it to hodnet :hmm:

Hows that Puppy going, have you got any chairs left :P

75 for me at Catton, thou dropped about 7 birds on the last two stands which wasn't good.

2nd in C Class when I left 77 was winning, ******* sandbagers *cough*

There were plenty of people still turning up so we will have to wait and see.

Nice to see a Rabbit at Catton.

And it seems magboy is becoming a bit of a local Legend

27th June is a Regged shoot, Iam sure some will be pleased to hear.

Edited by Ian E

Enjoyable day out today :hmm:

Went and tried the third monthly Registered Sporting at Llandegla, after saying never again.

First two were punishingly difficult 120-birders, this was a sensible 100 birder :P

Scores on the doors :

Beretta - 87 :D Good stuff after a **** start :lol:

Chard - 82 :yes: Pleased with that. Don't know if it'll be enough to click in B Class :hmm:

NickyT - 79 :D Good shooting after a bit of a layoff

Whiskeymac - 61 :D Nicely done Scott, coming along well.

Then.......

Me and NickyT headed for Catton Hall and bumped into all sorts of ******* reprobates :good:

Scores on the doors there :

Chard - 87 :sly: Shock & Awe. Won B Class :P

Magman - 82 :good: Second in B Class. 'Ave a banana :lol:

NickyT - 80 :yes: Tidy stuff chap

Anni - 79 :good: Not bad for getting weaned off the semi-auto, back onto the 682.

Maglad - 60 :yes::good: Great shooting Jay. No more 30's and 40's for you now

I've got another 6 months in B Class now :P

Some nice scores there guys - A class for Chard soon me thinks :lol:

Erh, shot 100 skeet today! Must be sponsored by Perrazi now then? well shot. **** students :D

Cheers Jim :P I wish I was sponsored, I fell in love with a black action Krieghoff today at Bywell and am now sulking as I will never be able to own one! :good::good:

now that is tempting :D:D

Get yerself along, you can give me some pointers on the way round and stop me shooting **** like I did there last year! :hmm::good: I'm sure Auntie will be shooting it as well...

27th June? Drat and blast. I would have been up for that but North Wolds have a 100 bird reg on that day so I will be there instead :P

North Wolds is a North of England Selection shoot too :good:

Nicely shot this weekend Paulos :D:hmm:

Edited by Nicky T

Went to Kingsley today, I really should have stayed at home seeing as I was out till 2:30 am on a fund raiser / excuse for a booze up :good: haha. Did not shoot any stand bad but also did not shoot any stand good either. Enjoyed my little self though even though my score is unprintable. :hmm:

Went to Kingsley today, I really should have stayed at home seeing as I was out till 2:30 am on a fund raiser / excuse for a booze up :good: haha. Did not shoot any stand bad but also did not shoot any stand good either. Enjoyed my little self though even though my score is unprintable. :D

We'll find out when it goes on the CPSA site :hmm::P:D :D

Good ton up , Paulos. well done. Managed a 77 at Grange today which earnt me afew stripes in C class. I think Mr potter did a 79 but i did notice there were some very suprisingly low scores in AA, so perhaps we did OK. There was an extreemly rangy left to right which needed sheds full of lead.Ihit 2/3 giving it mega lead. Enjoyed the shoot but not the 3 hour drive back. from Auntie :good::D:hmm::D:P

Yeah enjoyable day at Catton :D did better than I thought I would do with the 682.

The weaning off semi auto's has failed I'm affraid :hmm: I just signed up for the Benelli SP auto shoot :P:good::good:

Well shot today all the Northern hoard :D Not long to go :D

Glad you've seen sence & ur shooting the Benellie. I took me Auto for a run out at Kingsley today did an 89 but messed up on 2 stands with 4 away on the platform & another 3 on a left to right stand 1. Anni there's an Auto shoot at weston wood next week same format as the Benellie. I am shooting it on the sat if you fancy a go send me a PM.

Rgds K

Thanks for a good day out at Llandegla today fellas, very enjoyable. Beretta taking the honours in our group again. :good:

Congrats Chard on the Catton hit and run :hmm: and Nicky T on a nice score again.

Some good scores about today...magman, anni and maglad...awesome jay, big well done fella. Also Paulos on his efforts. :P

Edited by whiskymac

We'll find out when it goes on the CPSA site :good::hmm::P:D

I don't think they will print it either haha let's say it was above 73 but below 75 haha. The was a simo pair on one stand I missed the first pair then cleared the rest just using one shot each pair. This was the same all day missing the first or last pair each stand. I think i should have eaten more cheese and drank less wine haha