How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

Well shot today Chard :hmm:

Catton for me with the lad but after a 45 minute wait on one stand i lost the will to live :lol:

But to top it off got in one empty stand asked to see a pair out they came , calls pull two birds out no bin for the shells asked the lad ? he then says every body else has shot it from over there :good: but carry on if you like :/ called him a richard head and moved to the other stand :angry: never did recover from that and shot a 72 :hmm:

"""""ing teenagers

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shot today Chard :hmm:

Catton for me with the lad but after a 45 minute wait on one stand i lost the will to live :lol:

But to top it off got in one empty stand asked to see a pair out they came , calls pull two birds out no bin for the shells asked the lad ? he then says every body else has shot it from over there :good: but carry on if you like :lol: called him a richard head and moved to the other stand :angry: never did recover from that and shot a 72 :hmm:

"""""Inga teenagers

and Catton Hall are re-starting their registered shoots in June, frightening to think those same muppets will be scoring!!! One thing I noticed today was that nearly every scorer/marker (don't even think about calling them referees) was listening to an ipod, really conducive to concentration that is, I despair :/:lol:

Mr Potter

Great shooting Chard, let's keep it up for next weekend at the English Open, cus u should win B class by a mile on present form :angry::good:

And after that u can stuff them sufferners :hmm::hmm::lol:

just hope he can keep going under pressure :/:lol:

Edited by beretta

We will see... :hmm: They don't call him "Origami" for nothing - he always folds :lol:

:angry: They call you Senna. Shortly after you arrive, there's a massive outpouring of sheeeeeyte :hmm:

You mean i can order the Veyron Chard? :lol::/:lol:

Er....yes. If you're confident that you can negotiate a very special deal on one :good:

Catton hall for me as well today - bumped into Mr P and squad - exchanged moans and groans and went our ways - My mate Salopian and myself scored a record 100 straight today with our combined scores and also set up a new classification "W" class.

Started at gate and missed 15 birds on 5 stands - Sloppyun missed 25 - needless to say we were a bit downhearted but after our pep talk with Mr P we pulled ourselves together and I managed an almost respectable 77 - Sillyun a miserable 68 - - I just hope this is a blip in my performance - weather wise not a bad day.

By way 96 was HG when we left so we were told but cannot confirm it -

Dave

WHOOOAAAAAAAA!....Just woke up in a cold sweat ;) ......I was having a white line Knightmare........I dreamt that I had driven round to Chards house and then gone on to pick up NickyT for a shoot over at Kegworth.............We met up with Timps and set out to shoot one hundred clays.........................

The first stand went ok and dropped a couple on the second but no biggy...........This is where the Dream started to turn into a complete Knightmare......

A big black cloud and a winter wind swept in and cut me right to the bone and then the rain and hale started..............at this point it got worse.................

Every clay I shot at just didnt break.............tried everything to hit them but they must have been made of Iron..............................

Its a good job days like these only exist in are Knightmares... :hmm: ..................HEY HOLD UP A MINUTE :lol::D

I'm off to grovel like I have never grovelled before, and see if my Semi auto will forgive me and take me back :)

and Catton Hall are re-starting their registered shoots in June, frightening to think those same muppets will be scoring!!! One thing I noticed today was that nearly every scorer/marker (don't even think about calling them referees) was listening to an ipod, really conducive to concentration that is, I despair ;):)

Mr Potter

I am so glad that these registered shoots outshine thier haybale counterparts, it so makes me want to pay my CPSA subs.

M Boyd has plenty of sandbags around doesn't he?

An 85 in C Class? ;):):D

Good Luck to him he won't be in C come the next Shoot there, hes just managing to keep in B Class atm by about 1%, come the re classification

Thought I better get back into the Semi auto today at worsley ready for the English open on saturday.

Glad I did :oops: I shoot twice aswell with it than my 682 :oops:

Bumped into that James cordon (from Gavin and Stacey) The only time I didn't take me camera <_< I could have made out I was being coached by Smithy, the greatest coach ever :lol:

Roll on saturday.

Thought I better get back into the Semi auto today at worsley ready for the English open on saturday.

Glad I did :lol: I shoot twice aswell with it than my 682 :oops:

Bumped into that James cordon (from Gavin and Stacey) The only time I didn't take me camera <_< I could have made out I was being coached by Smithy, the greatest coach ever :lol:

Roll on saturday.

Good stuff Anni :lol:

I popped over to Worsley too this evening as they are now open until 7pm on Weds :oops: Nice to have a little round and excorcise some Kegworth demons :lol:

Bumped into that James cordon (from Gavin and Stacey) The only time I didn't take me camera <_< I could have made out I was being coached by Smithy, the greatest coach ever :oops:

Quite probably the least funny 'funny man' ever, with a face just crying out to be ** :oops:

It wasn't an easy one Pepe, I must admit thou I missed some right sitters

I watched B Winstanly, struggle on a couple of stands.

I spoke to a couple of guys that shoot in the 80's and they said it was a tricky set up. Consistency seems to be my problem.