Eastern Sporting in Chelmsford charge £50 for a RFD transfer?

njc110381

Do your clients tell you that they could cut their own lawns for nothing :hmm:

Last time I tried to double the price of one of my jobs because I got my estimate so badly wrong and couldn't keep doing it for that price any more, that's exactly what they said :yes:

I'm not saying that it's a vast amount of money and I'd be better off going to get it myself. £30 isn't a lot of money, £50 isn't all that bad. I'd pay £100 if I had to. I'm not a tight wad and am happy to pay the going rate for anything. This isn't being tight. I've been bent over and I'm just complaining about it!

THE FACT IS EVERYONE ELSE I'VE DEALT WITH DOES IT FOR £25!

I exclusively use Essex gun Romford for my ammo and bits and bobs and I had recently bought a new gun from them, I think it was for this reason the owners charged me SFA to except an RFD transfer to them from another dealer when they couldn't supply what I needed..That's service !

Dear all,

To clarify the debate on this subject we do not charge £50 for a transfer, we charge £30 which is roughly £25 + VAT.

If a customer wishes their gun sent by TNT Next Day Delivery and insured, the carrier charges between £15-£18 + VAT.

njc110381 - Please ensure you have the facts before posting. This is my family’s living, your views may affect.

Thank you,

Alan

Eastern Sporting, Chelmsford.

Dear all,

To clarify the debate on this subject we do not charge £50 for a transfer, we charge £30 which is roughly £25 + VAT.

If a customer wishes their gun sent by TNT Next Day Delivery and insured, the carrier charges between £15-£18 + VAT.

njc110381 - Please ensure you have the facts before posting. This is my family's living, your views may affect.

Thank you,

Alan

Alan,

Have a look all the way through the thread and also do a search for your business name on this site - You will find that you get very good press indeed.

Cheers,

FCS

Dear all,

njc110381 - Please ensure you have the facts before posting. This is my family’s living, your views may affect.

Thank you,

Alan

Hello Alan,

As said before in this thread Eastern Sporting gets very good rep on this site and I for one cannot rate your shop and services highly enough. See you next week to stock up on catridges again :good: (at a discount of course for such a good review :))

• 3 months later...