Big brother is getting bigger

DSPUK

You can't moan about the theory can you?

When they're in use it'll be to late to moan about what they're really being used for.

Holloway Road in London has more cctv than anywhere else in the country something like six hundred between Highbury Corner and The Archway.

If they are preventing crime I dread to think what it would be like without them because it's muggers mile, stab alley and a drug dealer heaven.

probably just being used to nick people for parking,

If I get another driver ticketed by one in a loading bay because they haven't seen him for 2 minutes reckon I might go down for murder :yes: I spend half my time appealing tickets issued by camera operators these days guess it gives them something to do during the day but there are better uses for them

I reckon the operators will be busy checking up on extensions on the back of houses, especially on hot, sunny days when 18yr old Tiffany is sunbathing :oops:

Sign me up, my day rate just went down to zero and I'm a hard worker :rolleyes:

If the cameras help stop crime then I'm not all that bothered if they watch me. I've got nothing to hide. I'd be happier of something was done to the people who get caught, but that's another subject all together and I'll not start again!

Now for the big question, should I buy a blind for the sky light in our bedroom?.... No chance, if they catch a look at my hairy **** when I get up in the morning they'll be scarred for life :lol:

Sign me up, my day rate just went down to zero and I'm a hard worker :rolleyes:

If the cameras help stop crime then I'm not all that bothered if they watch me. I've got nothing to hide. I'd be happier of something was done to the people who get caught, but that's another subject all together and I'll not start again!

Now for the big question, should I buy a blind for the sky light in our bedroom?.... No chance, if they catch a look at my hairy **** when I get up in the morning they'll be scarred for life :lol:

cant be a hard worker anymore due to discrimanation :oops:

I don't give a **** as by time they are up and running i will be in a nursing home having my *** wiped by some foreigner working for peanut's and not particularly bothered by what they are wiping. Only good thing about getting old is I won't see all the carp that is happening to this country of ours.

Dave