NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chard: That's where the OS co-ordinates I have put it. I have ammended my google map accordingly.

The shoot car park is this field at 52.837063,-2.616305 if that makes any sense. :rolleyes:

They use this field when there's a big shoot on, but on a quieter day they might let you drive cars to the clubhouse which is just NNW of this field. Ooh-aaaaargh cap'n :yes:

Can you show that on a satellite map? I couldn't find out how to save it and put it on here

Edited by Chard

The prizes are hotting up in more ways than one, check out todays update !

** A BRAND NEW 5kw multi fuel stove and 1 mtr of flue pipe donated by a PW member **

Even the Northerners who wear a football / tee shirt and no coat all winter will love one of these :rolleyes::yes:

The prizes are hotting up in more ways than one, check out todays update !

** A BRAND NEW 5kw multi fuel stove and 1 mtr of flue pipe donated by a PW member **

Even the Northerners who wear a football / tee shirt and no coat all winter will love one of these :rolleyes::yes:

Never mind the northerners....I wouldnt mind winning that bad boy....

The shoot car park is this field at 52.837063,-2.616305 if that makes any sense. :rolleyes:

They use this field when there's a big shoot on, but on a quieter day they might let you drive cars to the clubhouse which is just NNW of this field. Ooh-aaaaargh cap'n :rolleyes:

Can you show that on a satellite map? I couldn't find out how to save it and put it on here

Just checked these co ordinates on google earth and looked a bit further up.... there is a caravan site there... anyone know if they let them out for the night?

shaun

Just checked these co ordinates on google earth and looked a bit further up.... there is a caravan site there... anyone know if they let them out for the night?

shaun

I think you'll find that the Caravan site is nothing to do with the ground, I think it's for Touring Vans, (***** Style, so may suit the Northerners). :rolleyes:

Cat.

shaun

D'ya like dags? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not sure Shaun, could be the farm next door. I'd ring the ground and ask them, they're bound to know if it's possible.

I think you'll find that the Caravan site is nothing to do with the ground, I think it's for Touring Vans, (***** Style, so may suit the Northerners). :lol:

Cat.

you have a good right to wince!!! <_<

D'ya like dags? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure Shaun, could be the farm next door. I'd ring the ground and ask them, they're bound to know if it's possible.

actually its "DURGS"...

shaun

Hi Lefty

The ground is closed until 15th Feb. When they return I will be trying to book up for the 29th May. Which is the last bank holiday weekend in May.

Some are staying in hotels, some are talking about camping - although there is no confirmed camp site yet.

Rgds

Matt

CHAPS,

Please can all the people who promised me support with the deposit please send me a cheque now for £50.00. (address by PM)

I am going to be contacting the ground on 15th Feb (when they re-open) and want to pay them the deposit there and then on my card.

The date I will be trying to book is the 29th May 2010. This is the last bank holiday weekend in May.

I will bank the cheques but if for any reason there is a problem with the date and we cant book it for some reason, I will refund you the money.

People who said that they would pay were -

ME (obviously)

MC

PhilSIDC

Nicky T

Anni

Mungler

Tosspot

MGMan

Mr Potter

Bob300W

This adds up to 10 so we are all there now - thanks fellas :lol:

The ground will run the shoot from 10 shooters onwards so once we get this deposit paid the day WILL run regardless of numbers.

Thanks

Matt