NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

We are all "doing our bit" here chaps, it's not a competition otherwise I would have won ! :blink:

Let's all stay focused on the Southerners winning graciously and consoling the Northerners.... :o :yes::hmm:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all "doing our bit" here chaps, it's not a competition otherwise I would have won ! :o

Let's all stay focused on the Southerners winning graciously and consoling the Northerners.... :D:P:lol:

dont worry Matt, Catamong is just jealous of my northern manly'ness :o

We are all "doing our bit" here chaps, it's not a competition otherwise I would have won ! :P

Let's all stay focused on the Southerners winning graciously and consoling the Northerners.... :D:D :o

Im glad its not a competition cos i couldnt afford to win.......as ME has said, we are all doing what we can afford to do

unfortunatly he seems to have lost the plot a bit regarding the suffeners winning :lol: but thats understandable seeing all the pressure he has been under sorting all this out.... :o

shaun

Edited by shaun4860

Ey up Lads n Lasses.... It`ll `not be long before there`s some southern tears a pourin` so to get you used to seeing our northern secret weapon,..... check out ECKY THUMP on YOUTUBE. Would have offered you a link but i`m a bit thick when it comes to t`internet. :lol: (Flat caps and Black puddin has been mentioned on these pages before?)

Ey up Lads n Lasses.... It`ll `not be long before there`s some southern tears a pourin` so to get you used to seeing our northern secret weapon,..... check out ECKY THUMP on YOUTUBE. Would have offered you a link but i`m a bit thick when it comes to t`internet. :o (Flat caps and Black puddin has been mentioned on these pages before?)

Posted it in the playpen :o :lol:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...howtopic=123001

I'd have liked a T-Shirt but I see you only do girls sizes, unfortunately I reckon I'd need a 8XL based on those sizes.

Nevermind though, I'll save my pennies for raffle tickets.

:unsure: WHY NOT BUY A T- SHIRT ANYWAY?, YOU COULD USE IT TO POLISH THE COMBINE HARVESTER?

Sorry i'm going to miss this one but as i'l be saving on fuel etc etc etc I've upped my donation on just giving

Good luck to all but if the South win I'll add another £50 to the pot - now there's an incentive !!!

Edited by Bigweed

We are all "doing our bit" here chaps, it's not a competition otherwise I would have won ! :yes:

Let's all stay focused on the Southerners winning graciously and consoling the Northerners.... :P:rolleyes::good:

What's the basis for deciding the winning team - highest 10 scores from each side, average for each side etc etc

What's the basis for deciding the winning team - highest 10 scores from each side, average for each side etc etc

If this was a Home International event, the top 10 scores of each 15 man team would count, i.e. 66%.

So, if the Team numbers are reasonably well balanced, why not make it the top 66% of scores, that way a lot more guys would "make the cut" and feel they've contributed towards a victory for the South..?? ;)

Cat.

If this was a Home International event, the top 10 scores of each 15 man team would count, i.e. 66%.

So, if the Team numbers are reasonably well balanced, why not make it the top 66% of scores, that way a lot more guys would "make the cut" and feel they've contributed towards a victory for the South..?? :yes:

Cat.

Yep, thats fine. Do we all still want the same date and venue ? ;):hmm::)

( I am of course joking )