Pellet in my hand

MC

First rule of gun ownership, whenever you pick a gun up always always check to see that it is unloaded, the second first rule of gun ownership never ever point it at something you do not want to shoot, i bet you worked those out quite quick eh!! :good::rolleyes:

no, no, he still hasn't learnt, he is American.

if its still giving grief then just shoot yourself in the other hand......

........works well to take your mind off old war wounds

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what most people are missing is that it appears it is working its way out, MC take a picture and then it may be safer to hazard a guess as to whether DIY is a good way to go or not. As its ancient the doctor shouldn't feel the need to call the police but if so its pretty easy to explain something on your file from years ago.

Well I have been to the doctors and after a 1 1/4 hour wait as she was running late(Not bad as I had the first appointment at 8.30). Still it made her day having something like a gunshot wound to kick things off.

Anyway she has given me some Magnesium paste to draw it out naturally as she reckoned it would be a surgical procedure to cut it out and by the time I had waited for that then it would be out anyway.

She didn't seem to impressed with the stanley knife blade idea. :good::lol:

That magnesium paste is very good for drawing out infections in toes etc, I hope it works on your pellet.

A bit of family legend with me is that my Great Uncle had a bit of shrapnel in his leg after WW2 which the doctors could not remove. However about 20 years on, he was scratching away at an itchy bit of his leg and the shrapnel came out naturally. The body does reject stuff like that sometimes. Your finger could be itching because the pellet is on its way out through the skin.