Went and done it 4x4

Evil Elvis

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although some people are saying its not the best shooting wagon.....its got to be better for shooting than mine

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1045...mp;id=814290363

2.0ltr RWD, bit of snow, stuck at the side of the road for 3 nights.....my mate had to come rescue me in his Trooper :rolleyes:

Picture_050.jpg

A proper series 3 4x4 never had 1 stuck.

Like I said different terrain, different definitions of real 4x4's. Was this a man made 4x4 park? Got one rover parked by a mud hole to watch others. and three pedestrians in the background. Nice dry gravel roads to the mud hole. I've taken 2WD f-150's through creeks where water was coming over the top of the hood. And the water was legitemately higher than the hood, was creeping throu the water NOT blowing thru the water creating a bow wave.

And I do think rovers are nice city 4x4's. Kind of like how wranglers are city 4 by's. They are not even close to their predcesor cj-7's or j-10's. And I will say this is more tricked out with a snorkel and other goodies. And sure this one can do much better han this mud hole. And am not saying you need to lock the rear drive wheels either to qualify as a real 4by.

But I still say, You are not having enough fun or trying hard enough, if you have never gotten stuck

And we could all probably agree, if the vehicle is in mud, the driver has a big smile on his face, then they are having fun and that is all that counts.

Although some people are saying its not the best shooting wagon.....its got to be better for shooting than mine

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1045...mp;id=814290363

2.0ltr RWD, bit of snow, stuck at the side of the road for 3 nights.....my mate had to come rescue me in his Trooper :rolleyes:

I really didn't know we had any hairdressers on the forum :rolleyes: Do we get a discount :rolleyes:

post-13754-1265474053.jpg

This is mine, but i would not fancy driving long journeys in her, they are just a local run around or play about car, they will do the long runs but need to put a disco transfer box on them, and spend some time sealing holes and sticking lots of sound sinsulation on, freelander looks good, never had one so cant comment on it,