new toy

viking

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am 38 and have my own company which pays my bills etc. It also allows me to run my OWN landrover and not use photo's of someone elses. That is just the act of a TROLL.

of course we look again at the OP it says 'one of these' because as is explained later he

hasn't had the camera out to the new one so "thats is the phot of it jake wright had on his website of it for sale"

simples!

Nice looking motor but not my cup of tea really, I've driven just one lightweight and I was happy to

hand the keys back.

of course we look again at the OP it says 'one of these' because as is explained later he

hasn't had the camera out to the new one so "thats is the phot of it jake wright had on his website of it for sale"

simples!

Nice looking motor but not my cup of tea really, I've driven just one lightweight and I was happy to

hand the keys back.

Not really that simple though is it?

He says and you quote "thats is the phot of it jake wright had on his website of it for sale" yet that picture is of someone elses car. So it isn't even the one the Viking has or hasn't bought.

It also seems to be taking a long while to be getting some proof going on here.

Does anyone want to see a picture of the Aston Martin I have just bought?

rather than proving it, i would rather you just coming up with your own conclusions, i know whats what and i dont feel i have to prove myself right or explain, there are 2 people on hear who have seen it, so there you are, enjoy your fun, aston martin, very nice, is it the DB9 ;):/

The original pic in the first post brings back memories. I learnt to drive in one of those, a 1/2 ton Airportable. Drove one for many a year after that even after throwing it out the back of a C130 from 800ft. Release it from it's chains and lashing straps and drive away. Solid, dependable bit of kit.

The original pic in the first post brings back memories. I learnt to drive in one of those, a 1/2 ton Airportable. Drove one for many a year after that even after throwing it out the back of a C130 from 800ft. Release it from it's chains and lashing straps and drive away. Solid, dependable bit of kit.

I have had a few cars i would have liked to throw out of an aeroplane as well :good:

There was a video going around made by the boys from 47 Air Despatch at RAF Lyneham of all the misdrops and accidents during trials of new in-service equipment. Cue multiple scenes of different variants of Land Rover dropping out of their Medium Stress Platforms whilst in the air, parachutes failing to deploy and debris everywhere. Interesting viewing.

• 1 month later...

I nearly went out and bought an L200 yesterday but decided that it is far easier and cheaper to buy cars from Google images

Here is some I bought this week

mitsubishi-l200-warrior-double-cab_1.jpg

Lamborghini%20Gallardo%20P-factor-2.jpg

landrover-discovery-4-03.jpg

I am going to buy a few more next week.

I nearly went out and bought an L200 yesterday but decided that it is far easier and cheaper to buy cars from Google images

Here is some I bought this week

mitsubishi-l200-warrior-double-cab_1.jpg

Lamborghini%20Gallardo%20P-factor-2.jpg

landrover-discovery-4-03.jpg

I am going to buy a few more next week.

boring