Squirell Coursing

Grimescar-keeper

Technically it is illegal as the only thing you are now allowed to catch with a dog is rats and rabbits, although due to the bill being hastily drawn up they only included traditional dog quarry and didn't allow for squiglets. But saying that it'll be a stingy **** who takes you to court over a squirrel, if I were you I'd carry on squig chasing in peace.

It was in the national papers about two weeks ago ,that a labrador was chasing a squirrel in a park and the squirrel atacked it, The dog had about forty stitches!

But the strange thing is, It did not give the dog a nip and run like jiggery.It

stayed and savaged the dog. :)

regards Wam

drill the dead fox or squirrel with 32g of No5 and no one will ever be any the wiser and the carcas can not be used against you as evidence :oops::lol:

dave

Just a thought, do you think it wise to say this on an open forum? It doesnt paint a very good picture of the community. :lol:

my uncle shot a squirel with a 20 bore and when he whent to pick it up to take back and give to his ferrets it grabbed his finger in its mouth and wouldnt let go so he put the barrels on its stomach and squeezed the trigger at which point the squirel let go. :oops::lol: