Who gets nagged for going shooting/on pigeon watch!

tomhw100

hi chaps

just a wondering if its only me or do you fellas get nagged by ure missus for going shooting to much or going on pigeon watch to much!

i certainly do and i only go shooting twice a week! probably dont help that im always talking about it though!

Tom

<_<

Nope. Never get nagged at at all. My mrs loves her tennis and she goes as often as she feels the needs to. Same goes with my shooting and fishing. If I fancy going she is okay with that as long as we have sorted the kids out.

It's a case of give and take. <_<

hi chaps

just a wondering if its only me or do you fellas get nagged by ure missus for going shooting to much or going on pigeon watch to much!

i certainly do and i only go shooting twice a week! probably dont help that im always talking about it though!

Tom

she knows she wouldn't have time to put her shoes on before she was gone. I get really grumpy if I can't spend time outside think it counteracts the fact that I work 16-18hrs a day in a stainless steel box with no windows

nick

My wifes like a hawk when im on here......maybe why i pop on whilst at work so much...Id say i have it slightly worse, my last 4 or 5 ventures onto my permission have yielded 1 rabbit and a couple of pigeons. This has prompted my wife to accuse me of not going shooting and seeing another women......not only am in not getting much whilst out shooting but my poor shooting is bringing accusations of infedelity!

Edited by dick darstardly

My wifes like a hawk when im on here......maybe why i pop on whilst at work so much...Id say i have it slightly worse, my last 4 or 5 ventures onto my permission have yielded 1 rabbit and a couple of pigeons. This has prompted my wife to accuse me of not going shooting and seeing another women......not only am in not getting much whilst out shooting but my poor shooting is bringing accusations of infedelity!

:P :P :P :P :P Sorry for laughing but :oops::lol:;):P

Take her out with you DD. <_<

So the imfortmation we get from this post is

A, Some of us are very understanding wifes who love to see are Hubbys doing something they love

B, We have got to the stage that if we spend one more second together then we have too. Then one of us would end up dead.

Or

C, The second your shooting waggon is down the road. Mrs Wifey is having it away with the Handyman.

Well i know which one i come under. <_<

xxxxSuzy

Women hate men who are a bad aim, they get very frustrated and all sorts of accusations can start to fly.

A, Some of us are very understanding wifes who love to see are Hubbys doing something they love

B, We have got to the stage that if we spend one more second together then we have too. Then one of us would end up dead.

Or

C, The second your shooting waggon is down the road. Mrs Wifey is having it away with the Handyman.

Well i know which one i come under. <_<

xxxxSuzy

Lucky handyman!

Or

Well i know which one i come under. :good:

xxxxSuzy

must be a cos you can't get a decent handyman for less than a grand a day especially if you whant him to use his own tool

Edited by hendersons