jamie bulger

pyr8

i see the point about speeding as it is in a way premeditated as u know your speeding but u dont inteed on knocking someone over or crashing into them and killing them. I the case ov a premeditated murder, pedofiles, rapeist they know what they r doing if its 100% proven that its permeditated then they should be put on an island and be fair game to be hunted the goverment charge for this it would make them money and they could lower the price of fuel and free some space in the prisons

but then there are the goody goodys who says its agains the human rights do do this well anwser this where was the human rights when jamie bulger was murder or when my wife was raped as a child.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Hopefully, while inside he would have been taught to understand why what he/they did was so terribly wrong and also have undergone continual psychiatric assessment. Consequently, it's going to be interesting to see what he did to end up back inside: IF we're ever told.

It will be, I'll probably be on my own in saying I actually feel slightly sorry for them. Purely on the basis that to be brought up in a way that leads you to it says a lot for your parents and upbringing more to me than being purely evil. Look where they came from and their background and just thank your lucky stars you weren't born into it. Then these two have spent all their formative years behind bars and then released with new identities but still how would you start life again. It could be a petty crime he has been called in for or more serious there is a lot of press attention round it so we may find out

i can see your points about up bringing but at there age they knew what they was doing

i am a father of 5 girls and very strick with them but they have respect and know what is right from wrong ever my 1 year old is learning my eldist at 7 is for ever pointing out people doing things wrong and telling me that the police will take them away so u can not tell me that they didnt know what they was doing

It will be, I'll probably be on my own in saying I actually feel slightly sorry for them. Purely on the basis that to be brought up in a way that leads you to it says a lot for your parents and upbringing more to me than being purely evil. Look where they came from and their background and just thank your lucky stars you weren't born into it. Then these two have spent all their formative years behind bars and then released with new identities but still how would you start life again. It could be a petty crime he has been called in for or more serious there is a lot of press attention round it so we may find out

Just for info, the Home Secretary has said that he could not give any details as to why he is back in prison.

Cheers

PS (edit): just been on teletext news

Edited by wymberley

The "other one" is living in Australia.

Two weeks ago there was an article in the Independent saying how well they had both progressed academically.

The relevance of this is that education is the the thing missing in all these misfits lives. Most young offenders are semi literate/numerate.

That goes for lots on here I know but we're all good boys & girls aren't we?

Neither should ever have been let out. These are sick individuals.

Now he has breached his release terms, why should he remain protected? Name him. He was out in the community with no-one aware of who they were dealing with. Who protects the public from this scum?

the same people who pulled him in when he was deemed a risk for whatever reason that we don't know yet. Sounds like they've done their job

but has the damage already been done to some poor soul?

you'll never find out though as the goverment is on there side or why would they protect them

gallows lethal injection electric chair firing squad room full of mothers all would have done a better job rather than wasting tax payers money keeping them in playstations and the latest games!

There is such a thing as human rights and animal rights.

If my dog savaged a child like those two ***** did, then it surrenders its life to live and would be put down.

so why did them ***** get released and a new identity all paid for by my ******* taxes.

this is the one subject that really rattles my cage

i agree with most of the replies on this thread that they should never have been allowed to see the light of day again,but i also agree about the upbringing as i have 1st hand knowledge of the parent thing ,but dont want to go into detail as its close to my heart, and beleave me its NOT easy to get there.

i could quite easy hang the ******s my self, it rattles my cage as well

Edited by abiteachuck

but has the damage already been done to some poor soul?

you'll never find out though as the goverment is on there side or why would they protect them

gallows lethal injection electric chair firing squad room full of mothers all would have done a better job rather than wasting tax payers money keeping them in playstations and the latest games!

could`nt have put it better myself well said

Robert Thompson is apparantly educated to degree level and lives with his gay partner who KNOWS about his past. How could someone be in a relationship with a person they know is a child murderer?

Venebles appears to be a grade A psycho from what I've read. He'll get found out inside.

Cause and effect, we`ve covered the latter and got all in a tizz about it, now who`s gonna say what the cause is and how to address it ?

Allow me to start it off, family values/lack of parenting skills/no father figure/.......

Lack of moral guidance by modern society............

Violence/promiscuity portrayed as normal in media........

Come on join in !

Neither should ever have been let out. These are sick individuals.

Now he has breached his release terms, why should he remain protected? Name him. He was out in the community with no-one aware of who they were dealing with. Who protects the public from this scum?

They are either sick as you say or scum as you say.

If they are mentally sick that does not make them scum. Yes a proven danger to society because they were sick.

One in six people at some time suffer from mental health problems, could be any of us, members of family, friends or workmates.

often you won't have a clue either, I learn't a mate had been on treatment for mental health issues for most of his life recently. That only came out after an incident I couldn't believe he'd done and him dieing in police custody. If its treated and they take the tablets most are fine, its only when they aren't that you hear about it.

They are either sick as you say or scum as you say.

If they are mentally sick that does not make them scum. Yes a proven danger to society because they were sick.

One in six people at some time suffer from mental health problems, could be any of us, members of family, friends or workmates.

MPT1... I cant belive you put that **** on here. Your basically sticking up for them by that statement. I understand the statistics you said about 1 in 6 people suffer from mental health during their lives. But i really cant see 2 boys around about the same age of 10yrs suffering together such a disturbed state of mental health at the same time, that it compelled them to kidnap and do those horrific things to that toddler James Bulger. And if it was proven that they were that disturbed. whether it being a bad up bringing, being abused themselves or other situations. I'm sure they would have been held in a secure wing catered for the mentaly and violently disturbed. The fact is they just took the boy and for what ever reason ( MAY BE FOR KICKS/ FUN ) and put him through hell and then killed him. To me my friend they are scum and very sick and no matter what, no body and i reapet no body like that should be let back out after a such a short time in prison for such an horrific crime. Far as i'm concerned. They should be put in a cell and never be let to see the light of day again.

Edited by deputy dog

often you won't have a clue either, I learn't a mate had been on treatment for mental health issues for most of his life recently. That only came out after an incident I couldn't believe he'd done and him dieing in police custody. If its treated and they take the tablets most are fine, its only when they aren't that you hear about it.

:blush:

A very good mate of mine in the army turned out to be a paranoid schizophrenic. His mum ( a psychiatric nurse) had been quietly medicating him for years, but when he got posted to Northern Ireland she couldnt get the stuff through to him as quickly, due to security checks, and he ended up going wibble big time.

The thing is, whilst on the meds he was, and now he is out of the army, is, completely normal. In fact he is one of the wittiest and most intelligent people I know.

ZB