Listing your guns on a public furum

safetyfirst

To the original poster: I think it's safe to say that being on a shooting forum you may well be in possession of firearms in the house! Listing them is hardly likely to make you a target. <_< If this was flowerarranging.co.uk/forums i think i'd see your point.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wait a minute... if i put in my signature that ive got a 12" ****, does that mean ill have some hot nymphos following me home? <_<:lol:

No,

You will get the customers of the local Blue Oyster Bar knocking your door down :P :P :P B)

I've seen quite a few folk list their collections in their signatures, which makes for interesting reading and has answered a few questions I had about what kind of collections the police deem reasonable for a start!

Thing is though, if someone wanted to steal some firearms, all they'd have to do is find someone with a big list and then befriend them until they had their home address....

I know that FEO guidelines when assessing security mention the FEO should consider if it is widely known that the applicant has weapons on the premises....

Am I to cynical and cautious?

or a big fat wind up.

troll-2.gif

I'm the same as Steve.I am very proud of my shooting gear and if someone wants to break in to my home they are in for a Massive shock cos they ain't seen all the nice and friendly or should I say furry and nasty pets that will greet any strangers!Be Warned!!!!!!!!

Am doing a sponsored walk for Breast cancer in a few weeks time.

And will be needing sponsors .

I will be setting up the giving page very shorty

So if you like it that much boys you know what to do. ;):good:

xxxxSuzy

P.s

Sorry for highjacking post

Can we have a raffle for the T-Shirt

xxx