This is a must see, stunt rider

Paul223

I'm going to be the voice of reason here. This guy is giving cyclists and young people a bad name (not that they need much help). He clearly has no respect for other people's property and absolutely no regard for pedestrians by cycling on the pavements and pedestrian bridges. If he'd have done that 25 - 30 years ago he'd have gotten a good telling off, and not to mention some serious competition from Frenchieboy on his Chopper (MK1). Don't worry Frenchieboy, I'll be your wingman on my Raliegh Arena 5 speed with upturned drop handlebars.

And Henry, I think your concerns for his knees are probably unfounded as cycling is a low impact sport, unless you fall off of course. I've still got bits of gravel/grit in my elbows from the long hot summers of the '70's.

Spot on he is from the Scottish Highlands.

Doc you share the view of the local cop who used to confiscate his bike.

As the kid said when interviewed he takes great pleasure now after getting quite rich sticking his fingers up to that tosspot.

I'm going to be the voice of reason here. This guy is giving cyclists and young people a bad name (not that they need much help). He clearly has no respect for other people's property and absolutely no regard for pedestrians by cycling on the pavements and pedestrian bridges. If he'd have done that 25 - 30 years ago he'd have gotten a good telling off, and not to mention some serious competition from Frenchieboy on his Chopper (MK1). Don't worry Frenchieboy, I'll be your wingman on my Raliegh Arena 5 speed with upturned drop handlebars.

And Henry, I think your concerns for his knees are probably unfounded as cycling is a low impact sport, unless you fall off of course. I've still got bits of gravel/grit in my elbows from the long hot summers of the '70's.

Lighten up? :unsure:

buzz_killington-191x300.jpg

Edited by paulos