who's been caught out then?

Ozzy Fudd

anyone been caught out with april fools? caught a couple of my friends out this morning by convincing them the south had invaded and i was watching southern irish soldiers walking past my office, one even rang me on his way to the gunshop for ammo :hmm: :blink: :hmm::no:

what has everyone been at? who have you caught, or how have you been caught? need ideas for next year... :lol:

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

One of the blokes at work was told by his charge hand that he had to produce about 2 days worth of production from his machine before the end of play or the manager was going to sack him. He is still going flat out. Don't think he will make it but he could get some sort of record :shoot:

Was planning a zombie outbreak on a fellow fanatic but thinking about it it'd just end in tears :good:

one of my friends is terrified of zombies, so were gonna do a massive wind up on him some night - take him to a friends secluded house, some friends dressed up as zombies, plenty of fake blood, a couple of us with shotguns loaded with blanks... :good::shoot:

one of my friends is terrified of zombies, so were gonna do a massive wind up on him some night - take him to a friends secluded house, some friends dressed up as zombies, plenty of fake blood, a couple of us with shotguns loaded with blanks... :good::shoot:

I'd love it if someone did this to me :good:

Don't forget a couple of Dobermans with spaghetti flesh FX ???

Yep....I 'tested' the Plant priority A1 alarms at work,(A1 alarm means £23 Million quids worth of Plant is about to go seriously pear :shoot::good: ) very nice they sound and chuffing loud, my mate was in the Plant at the time, he came legging it to the control room all out of breath.....he swore at me the blighter... :good:???:P