Saturday, 3 April 2010 19:35 UK

| Home | Away

Team P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS

1 Chelsea 33 14 1 1 52 14 9 4 4 32 16 54 74

2 Man Utd 33 14 1 2 45 11 9 2 5 32 16 50 72

3 Arsenal 33 14 1 2 44 15 8 4 4 31 19 41 71

4 Man City 32 10 4 1 33 16 6 7 4 31 24 24 59

5 Tottenham 32 11 2 3 35 10 6 5 5 23 22 26 58

As we can see the dirty blues are 2 points ahead of the scum an the gooners are only one point away from the scum . Best title race we have had in ages .

So who's going to take the title ?

all the best yis yp :)

I can't understand anyone wanting to support any of these big teams. The only comparrison i can give is do you support Tescos or Sainsburys. It's not about football, it's about big bussiness. Do your self a favour go and support your local teams in League one or two. It's cheaper and you just may see better footie, also you could just help the smaller teams from folding.Do it and get your kids there with you,the lower leagues need support now, at least you wont be supporting a load of wimps.From Auntie. :D:lol:

United all the way (at least I hope :D ). YP has failed to mention the League 1 table and how his beloved Leeds are making an almighty cock up off their Promotion :P:lol: .

100milesaway: I don't support the local teams in Northern Ireland because the majority off the fans are bigots and you would see better football at Sunday league. Also when I was at Uni in Huddersfield I supported Huddersfield and went to nearly all their home games. Also I do support Tesco, I do all my shopping there :lol: .

United all the way (at least I hope :D ). YP has failed to mention the League 1 table and how his beloved Leeds are making an almighty cock up off their Promotion :P:lol: .

100milesaway: I don't support the local teams in Northern Ireland because the majority off the fans are bigots and you would see better football at Sunday league. Also when I was at Uni in Huddersfield I supported Huddersfield and went to nearly all their home games. Also I do support Tesco, I do all my shopping there :lol: .

Just a small blip for Leeds ollie (lol) I'm sure the mighty Whites will pull it round lol .

My money is on the dirty blue team .

all the best yis yp :P

The mighty toon will be back for next season - minus the horrible hanger -ons that have blighted our club for so long - we might not threaten the top but with a couple of decent signings we'll do just fine in what is a very ordinary premiership nowadays.

I will be there tommorow it should see us up and at home and that will do for me, however we will need more than a few bob to compete and a clear out of the non premiership quality players ( not a few) to not become a yo yo club ie for ashley not to settle for the spoils for going up and the parachute payment for coming back down :lol: anyway 35 points in front of the smoggies lets me sleep very contented :D

Jim its looking like the playoff lottery for you?

KW

The mighty toon will be back for next season - minus the horrible hanger -ons that have blighted our club for so long - we might not threaten the top but with a couple of decent signings we'll do just fine in what is a very ordinary premiership nowadays.

:yes:

While were on the Championship....I think Leicester City is one to watch. I think they have a good chance of promotion and from what I've seen of them this season I think they could have a go if promoted.