al4x

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed

My cat wanders if sum half wit shot him because of failing to ID he would be on the receiving end of my fists and his FAC or air rifle shoved up his ****... sideways.

I love my cats btw.

I can totally understand this...it is for the same reason if i see a wandering cat ######## in my garden I release the labradors... :good:

Gixer

:blink: :blink:

do they tree them Gixer?

my gwp hates cats despite living with one, I've had Irate neighbours come round as their cat is stuck up a tree in my garden with a dog waiting for it at the bottom :good:

:hmm::lol: ...Classic! mine would do more than tree them! the bitch would just give chase but the dog would pick up and try and bring it back!

One of my friends dogs (a spaniel) once tried to retrieve a piglet...apparently if the sow had not been behind a fence he reckond the dog would have been killed by her! :o

Although that same dog has retrieved about every animal there is....if he can't pick it up he tries to drag it! ???

I can totally understand this...it is for the same reason if i see a wandering cat in my garden I release the labradors... :good:

Gixer

and as a cat owner i think thats fair, my cat is good enough to do it in our garden as it were.

Afterall they should be quick enough to leg it away from daft ol dawgs

and as a cat owner i think thats fair, my cat is good enough to do it in our garden as it were.

Afterall they should be quick enough to leg it away from daft ol dawgs

not every time....

And if they are quick enough further recruits can be called upon....

post-10812-1270728246.jpg

Edited by gixer1

This is exactly why I don't like cats. We had a right issue last summer with a cat leaving **** everywhere. If I threw my dog over the fence and let him leave half a dozen turnips in their garden, they'd call the council to complain.

couldnt agree more. I hate other peoples cats in my garden and they usually get a handfull of gravel lobbed at them.

cant understand why people love them so much

doc

couldnt agree more. I hate other peoples cats in my garden and they usually get a handfull of gravel lobbed at them.

cant understand why people love them so much

doc

choices choices isnt it

Lots of things I like you dont and visa versa, however as a cat owner I dont agree with the fact cats roam and do business in others gardens, but its their nature & I have had other peoples cats do it in mine, using physical violence against them gets my goat, a water pistol will suffice no problems no need for anything more harmful.

I love my cats, probably as much as other people do their dogs, as such the feelings against ppl harming them are much the same.

handfull of gravel / water pistol all the same, it isnt going to do them any harm but they might remember not to come back

as for saying its in their nature so its ok.... you wouldnt let your dog of a lead in a field full of sheep would you? cause its in their nature as well.

as for choices, dont think anybody should have the choice of letting their cat **** on my garden

doc

Edited by docholiday

handfull of gravel / water pistol all the same, it isnt going to do them any harm but they might remember not to come back

as for saying its in their nature so its ok.... you wouldnt let your dog of a lead in a field full of sheep would you? cause its in their nature as well.

as for choices, dont think anybody should have the choice of letting their cat **** on my garden

doc

Ok I see your point but were talking very difficult animals, you cannot train a cat and as such I cannot stop it doing its business out and about, you as a dog owner have the choice whether to let your dog of the lead or not dont you?

I appreciate you don't like cats i am just being the advocate here.

Agreed

My cat wanders if sum half wit shot him because of failing to ID he would be on the receiving end of my fists and his FAC or air rifle shoved up his ****... sideways.

I love my cats btw.

choices choices isnt it

Lots of things I like you dont and visa versa, however as a cat owner I dont agree with the fact cats roam and do business in others gardens, but its their nature & I have had other peoples cats do it in mine, using physical violence against them gets my goat, a water pistol will suffice no problems no need for anything more harmful.

I love my cats, probably as much as other people do their dogs, as such the feelings against ppl harming them are much the same.

You really are getting my goat with all this. If i let my dogs roam and **** in others gardens i think hte dog may get some trouble and if my terrier killed someone's pet rabbit would that be okay? its only nature? all this holey than thow **** is getting on my tits and just because you have a cat. Why can't you walk your cat on a lead? :good:

George

Edited by groach1234

Although I agree with you're feral cat description it does make me wonder why owners allow them to wander round pens and come and **** in other peoples gardens, how would they like it if i let my 2 labs wander free and lay a log in thier gardens??

i'm not condoning the the shooting of cats but if you were a keeper and it was you're livelyhood would you want a cat in a pen with poults?

Gixer

Its a little difficult to ID a domestic cat from a feral even at medium range.

We have a case going on where I live because some-one is poisoning domestic cats with antifreeze. So far 18 moggies have met their maker do to most likely unpsetting one of the local allotment mob.

Its becoming quite a big do, police involved and all that even had a leaflet drop from a couple of local cat owners warning householders the dangers of leaving antifreeze about.

I have to say I dont know many people who unintentionally leave antifreeze in their back garden, but thinking about it I am unaware of laws which forbid you to do so.

Apparently cats go mad on it like peas do for pigeons.........

Edited by starlight32

I'd have thought it would be difficult to mistake a car!

Not quite a car, but I spent a good 30 minutes sneaking up to what turned out to be the reflector on a mostly buried pushbike peddle on some landfill I have.

I shot the bu66er dead anyway :good: After all that sneaking, crouching, NV work, lamp work, keeping silent, getting soaked, bla, bla I decided on a bit of late night target practice.

You really are getting my goat with all this. If i let my dogs roam and **** in others gardens i think hte dog may get some trouble and if my terrier killed someone's pet rabbit would that be okay? its only nature? all this holey than thow **** is getting on my tits and just because you have a cat. Why can't you walk your cat on a lead? :good:

George

don't be daft! you ever tried putting a cat on a lead?

Cats have the right to roam, there are plenty of ways to stop cats messing in your garden from chemical sprays to ultra sonic deterrants. I've got more reason to hate cats than most on here, ended up in hospital for 3 months had an avr and IV draincleaner to clear up an infection from a cat.

now if i can forgive the little blighters then so can you.

antifreeze poisoning is a hell of a way to go. There was a big thing a few years ago about a wine 'maker' that put in way too much (it's used as a perservative) that made quite a few folks more than a little ill.

Im no lover of cats,but to delibretly poison someones pet is terrible.What sort of person does things like this?

don't be daft! you ever tried putting a cat on a lead?

Cats have the right to roam, there are plenty of ways to stop cats messing in your garden from chemical sprays to ultra sonic deterrants.

Of course the cat owner in my area will happily cough up the cost of these deterrants wont they? :angry:

so it's my responsibility to keep someone else cat out and a slobbering labrador is much more effective and not usually leathal.. :yes:

I think cats are ok but when they are the indoor type! or the taxidermy type... :lol:

Edited by gixer1