Shooting gloves / Camouflaged gloves

I got some Max4 neoprene gloves (Pro Logic i think) for wildfowling last year. They were pretty good but not the warmest when wet, plus i think i should have gone for a size bigger!! Am going to get the 'Armor' type gloves for next season (both types can be seen on the John Forsey website). If you want my old ones you can have them, probably won't fit the lad but may be ok for you?

:whistling::lol:

I agree with Poontang I like my Max4's one thing to add don't pick up

brambles with them the thorns break in the neoprene and stab you

for months ???

I agree with the previous 2 posts, those gloves are rubbish and if you get them too small you can't move your fingers and before long they are froze. Try these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-JACK-PYKE-ENGLIS...=item2304c6f91f best gloves I ever owned, but I lost one of them lamping in January so need to get myself a new pair. They are cheap too.

i think this is the pair i use to have it decsribes them as neoprene but there only thin not like a lot of fishing neoprene gloves, the size in the add are size-S most gun shops i've been in have had this type in mate so shouldn't be too hard to find so the lad can try them on. there not as waterproof as you'd expect from neoprene and not that warm with them been thin, i use to wear mine in summer rabbiting/decoying. they do offer full concealment which is your main aim so as long as they fit should be spot on for your needs :whistling:

>>>>>>>LINK<<<<<<

Sorted..

Ended up at a Army Surplus not too far from me, brought a pair of 'combat gloves' for £5....good enough, did not have any in the lads size, the store owner told me to check out my local Hardware stores for kids gloves, sure enough, virtually same type could only get in black, but for £1.39..!!!

Not exactly what I had in mind,but will conceal our hands, so they dont stick out like a sore thumb.......sorry...... :rolleyes:

The gloves I brought the lad are marketed with the name GIS Lorenz.

ATB

Tony

post-17870-1271254365.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

tony ive been shooting for some 20 years now mate and i tried it all,for some 8 years now i started using something that a freind recomended .i use latex black gloves that the tattooist use,there just latex gloves that are black,and theve a little talc in em.they dont shine,they dont cost a great deal,there black! u can just put a new pair on if u rip one,u can feel everything when ure loading unloading,checking the breach etc,hygenic for pickin up quarry and u just take em off and ure hands is clean!!! good luck!

I am just back from the States and I saw under armour real tree gloves they looked good and were $30 I'm not sure if you can get them here but worth a look, light weight perfect for the summer the shop was Cabelas they may even send from the US.

ATB

Daz