BASC car sticker

I got my pack from BASC and was a little reluctant to put the car sticker in just in case it drew unwanted attention from people who are against shooting.

Has anyone ever suffered from this?

This is exactly why I haven't used mine. Also the last thing I want to do is advertise to some ***** that I've probably got a shotgun or two at home!

I ve had a CA sticker in my back window for the last year and no one has bothered me, but I am 6'3" and look as if would kill, cook and eat you if you were to cross me. However there have been treads on here where people have had problems as a result of showing their allegiance to the sport

never had any issues, and i live right in the town centre - got one in both my cars, and my Frontera is usually covered in rabbit/fox blood.

I've actually met a few people because i have it there - two other people in my street are also shooters (and i've now shot with one of them)!

Edited by nickbeardo

yes i got turned away from a camp site at baumaris anglsey . i turned up at the camp site and asked the lady who ran the site if there were any vacancies she looked at the windscreen and saw the basc sticker turned back to me and replied there were no vacant pitches sorry i cant help you she then turned around and marched off this was a camp site of three fields with no more than six tents . when i goggled the site it appears they had won several awards for conservation and wildlife it would appear they didnt want my money because i am a shooting man still got the sticker though

There may be a slight thing to it though I've a neighbour and her heap she calls a car has WWF ALF and save the whale type stickers all over it. I keep having the urge to deposit rabbit guts or a fox on it :lol:

Your just a bad man Al4x :blink: :lol: :lol:

Your just a bad man Al4x :blink: :lol: :lol:

deserves every bit of it, stuck an anti hunting sticker on my bin shortly after I moved in and tried and lecture me on what a bad thing it was. We've never got on since :lol:

Edited by al4x

I've just bought a car however my insurance doesn't cover me for vandalism.

I have a 'keep shooting' sticker that I would love to put in the window however at school I have to park my car in a sports ground car park 5 minutes walk away and also leave it in a supermarket car park while at work.

Needless to say I'm nervous about putting the sticker up...

FM :blink:

I've just bought a car however my insurance doesn't cover me for vandalism.

I have a 'keep shooting' sticker that I would love to put in the window however at school I have to park my car in a sports ground car park 5 minutes walk away and also leave it in a supermarket car park while at work.

Needless to say I'm nervous about putting the sticker up...

FM :blink:

Look most of those above are , by your standards, 'old men' with fully comp insurance . If you know your not covered and feel you are risking things by displaying the sticker at this stage.... don't ....keep it until your fully comp or put it in the old mans car..

I wonder how many of those people who would either target us for gun theft or for mindless vandalism actually know who BASC is. The Countryside Alliance has a bit more of a reputation from the days of the hunting ban protests, but I don't think many people who would be that way inclined would (or could) even put two and two together.

Perhaps a 'Keep Shooting' or suchlike would be a bit more of a giveaway though....

An anti once threw a breeze block straight through my windscreen and stabbed all my tires, leaving me only a perfectly formed parcel of undigested food waste on my bonnet..

Ohh sorry I forgot, we live in the real world. None of this happend! :blink:

• 11 years later...