Benelli

Anni

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Pigeonpals :yes:

I shall keep my head on and enjoy meself :yes: Seems were going to have a good weekend weather wise so Good luck to everyone who's Smacking clays this weekend :yes:

The Semi auto felt good in practice so hopefully I might have a good one :yes: I'm about due for one of them good shoots that I pull out of the bag now and again :yes:

See you there K-claybuster :lol:

Hope they serve a good brew there :hmm: allways dodgy ground tea wise down south :yes::hmm:

P.S I'm not even going to comment about thumbing stuff B) :oops:

Thanks Pigeonpals :yes:

I shall keep my head on and enjoy meself :yes: Seems were going to have a good weekend weather wise so Good luck to everyone who's Smacking clays this weekend :yes:

The Semi auto felt good in practice so hopefully I might have a good one :hmm: I'm about due for one of them good shoots that I pull out of the bag now and again :yes:

See you there K-claybuster :lol:

Hope they serve a good brew there :hmm: allways dodgy ground tea wise down south :yes::hmm:

P.S I'm not even going to comment about thumbing stuff B) :oops:

Let me know if you're likely to want to do Kingsley Moor on Sunday.

I'll be going, probably Timps too. I'll be driving. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :yes:

VW_RedBull_Crash.flv.jpg

Edited by Chard

Let me know if you're likely to want to do Kingsley Moor on Sunday.

I'll be going, probably Timps too. I'll be driving. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :yes:

VW_RedBull_Crash.flv.jpg

If I do Badly at the Benelli I will probably be suicidal :yes: So I will probably let you drive me to Kingsley on sunday :yes:

Timps has had so many crashes and been put back together so many times I dont think he has anything else left to break B) I'm sure you will find something though :yes:

If I do Badly at the Benelli I will probably be suicidal :yes: So I will probably let you drive me to Kingsley on sunday B)

Timps has had so many crashes and been put back together so many times I dont think he has anything else left to break :yes: I'm sure you will find something though :yes:

That is a picture of a crash is it?

I thought it was just Chard driving down the lane to Worsley

Well I think shiny side up in Chards case is good going.

I think he only makes a claim if he finds himself hanging upside down or he has John deere embossed on his forehead :yes:

That picture of chard looks like good going to me :yes: And it looks like they have made improvements at Worsley as I aint been for abit.

Thanks Pigeonpals :o

I shall keep my head on and enjoy meself :o Seems were going to have a good weekend weather wise so Good luck to everyone who's Smacking clays this weekend :o

The Semi auto felt good in practice so hopefully I might have a good one :o I'm about due for one of them good shoots that I pull out of the bag now and again <_<

See you there K-claybuster :o

Hope they serve a good brew there :hmm: allways dodgy ground tea wise down south :sly::hmm:

P.S I'm not even going to comment about thumbing stuff :hmm: :o

Anni your right looks like a great weekend coming up B) B)

Though I would take your own drinks because **** turpin rules down there< only they dont wear a mask :yp: :yp:

Wonder how the Ben & Jerry boys are getting on :o

We was all looking a bit red faced not with our poor scores but the weather :o :o

I think Anni said he did a 91 Great score & I did same as last year 104 though messed up 2 stands with 8 lost & a 3 lost. Still back to Kingsley in the morning see you there :o :o :o

rgds K

Edited by Claybuster