Special offers on Lager

Mungler

This is a call out to the lager massive.

I am not talking about a yard of ye olde rusty goblin's brown finger whilst musing about the length of one's beard and how fetching one's home made shoes and waistcoat are.

Nah, I is talking about the cheeky, crisp, cold, fizzy goddess that is lager.

I have recently forsaken the stronger European lagers in favour of Carlsberg; it's quite mild, inoffensive and can be drunken throughout the day and makes an ideal accompaniment to breakfast.

So, which of the supermarkets has got the best deal on, as I unfortunately find myself running out...

I'm a checkout chick at Sainsbury's when I'm not at 6th form and I can confirm we are knocking out 24 cans of heavy sodding Carlsberg with the occasional leaking tin that wee's all over your checkout for a tenner.

You missed the 3 crates of 15 Strongbow/Fosters for £20 a couple of weeks ago though!

FM :yes:

I drove a few miles to Morpeth to the local Morrisons as had seen the 3 for 18 deal on the TV bearing in mind im used to carling at 15-18 cans and strongbow at around 15-18 cans. Got there and it was packs of 12.....load of **** came out with an empty trolley it must get better than this :yes:

Edited by mosa

Morrison's is doing 3 x 15 can crates (mix and match) for £18 at the minute.

Just saw morrisons advert and although it is 3 for £18..... the selection wasnt for crates of 15 of everything. most were for 10's 12's

The best offer I have seen is at asda 3 boxes of 15's for £20

included fosters, strongbow, kronenbourg, carling

cheers !!!

I drove a few miles to Morpeth to the local Morrisons as had seen the 3 for 18 deal on the TV bearing in mind im used to carling at 15-18 cans and strongbow at around 15-18 cans. Got there and it was packs of 12.....load of **** came out with an empty trolley it must get better than this :yes:

Its buy 6 get 6 free on diet coke at the co-op

shaun (random drinker)