Pigeon Watch Wrecking Trip, Newhaven

Evil Elvis

i HAVE SOME OF THE "GOOD STUFF" IF YOU DO GET SICK....AND ITS WORTH CONSIDERING THE "OTHER" TECHNIQUE I MENTIONED TO YOU.

Yeah Andy, try some of Bazs "good stuff". :hmm: does Bazs other technique involve wearing suspenders and leaning over the side of the boat :good:

Have fun you bunch of fishing benders, :hmm::good:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling rough before even getting on the boat is not the way to do it.

I'll catch the next one.

Worst still, I have to be in work today because I have clients in all day. Amazing isn't it how when you are self employed a days sick is just not quite what it should be.

Mungler is unwell with unmentionable problems upstairs and much unpleasantness downstairs (toilet cappuccino time).

If anyone wants to go fishing tomorrow (and use my "paid for" spot for nowt) then PM Evil Elvis and sort it out with him.

pavman on MC'S log in as i have just arrived in preperation for the big day

right them mr softy (i understand thats mrs munglers pet name for you) whats this lame excuse you have delly belly and cant go fishing :good:

i have just deriven 475 miles with a broken rib and a drip in my arm as i would not miss this meet up for anything and you have a "upset tummy" ye goods man hang your head in the poo bucket of shame!

Edited by MC

pavman on MC'S log in as i have just arrived in preperation for the big day

right them mr softy (i understand thats mrs munglers pet name for you) whats this lame excuse you have delly belly and cant go fishing :huh:

i have just deriven 475 miles with a broken rib and a drip in my arm as i would not miss this meet up for anything and you have a "upset tummy" ye goods man hang your head in the poo bucket of shame!

O Ye, what primative suffolk dialect is that ?

All the fishing gayyyy boys will be tucked up now with their rods and tall stories all prepared.

Cant wait to hear about how much Bob and Baz pharted all day and about all the ones that "got away".

Nice to see that Mung took those "hetro pills" I got him and made his excuses.. :blink: