THANK YOU PW

I would doubt it. Think about all those ££££ for the boys at BASC and I bet Mr PW is taking a nice referral fee as well!!!

To be honest does it matter if PW get some money from BASC for referral, they do you charge us to use the site.

and David it is nice to see some nice feedback, thanks

nick

Sorry Mr Know-it-all, you would lose your bet, Pigeon Watch doesn't get any "referral" fees. :good:

not that Teal tells the moderators about anyway, after all wouldn't want you to think you ought to be paid for housekeeping :good:

Thank you for the feed back David . As you know several of us on here have thrown our hats in the BASC corner and will support BASC to the bitter end against the knockers .

Any body on here who needs to join a shooting society ,then join the BASC you wont be dissapointed and you will be positively supporting shooting in this country . incidently I renewed my subscription today .

Harnser .

Thank you for the feed back David . As you know several of us on here have thrown our hats in the BASC corner and will support BASC to the bitter end against the knockers .

Any body on here who needs to join a shooting society ,then join the BASC you wont be dissapointed and you will be positively supporting shooting in this country . incidently I renewed my subscription today .

Harnser .

Indeed indeed.

Nice darts all round.

IF there was ANY doubt in my mind prior to recent events about paying my subs they are now dispelled

I have watched countless threads and frankly they bore me

Was I dismissive and slightly suspect of the Mungs and others input.... YES

But now I see the light..

Support BASC

I would doubt it. Think about all those ££££ for the boys at BASC and I bet Mr PW is taking a nice referral fee as well!!!

Absolutely, here is me before all the referral fees started rolling in:

joseftrampDM0410_468x572.jpg

And just look at me now! And I dont even own the site!

filthy-rich.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::/???:lol::rolleyes:

Sorry, just to clear it up for those who are unsure what a referral or 'backlink' is.

BASC is one

...and it'll add to the pile of links, as and when someone clicks it. No one earns anything off it; That's Google Adsense :lol:

Edited by Dunkield