what a shot i am lol

ROB REYNOLDS UK

went shooting this morning first kill of the day was a nice easy pigeon coming in to a tree :lol: then comes a crow out to 35 yrds it did not know what hit him as i hit it it was dead in the air but my mate give it a shot just as it was hit and hit it again ;) it went dead then so we up,ed sticks and moved on to some were else to a farm just 3/4 mile and there was at least 500 pigeon down the bottom field a fair track with all the gear so we seen the farmer next door to see if we could chuck are stuff over his fence..no problem he said mind you i do know him B) any way we sets up and as you can see by the pics we were shooting up bank and some of the pigeons were makeing for the high tree top we were under a big old willow but as they were making for the top i hit one now im no ********er it must of been 60 yrds high followed by another a few minits later by another one 50 yrds up and down came that one also :) good shooting you may say but iv saved the best till last B) a crow comeing down the hedge line to my right way out there it was but you see i dont like crows so i will shoot at one for the sake of it :lol: any way i aims at this crow pulls the trigger and to my amazement down it came down :lol: its got to be the longest bird i have ever hit or seen hit now beleave me or not i paced it out at 110 paces now im 6ft 3 1/2 so they are not small paces so it smashs the 80yarder my mate did it was over 100 yrds ... it was not a incoming or going away bird it was a crosser that shot will stay with me till the day i die and would you beleave it the next bird was a pigeon i missed at 15yrds incoming my mate said stick the long shots :thumbs: mind you i was sitting down when i shot at it :thumbs:

from this spot is were the crow was shot its a fair way lol you can see my mate in the hide uinder the two trees with his shiney gun poseing for the pic :/

Resized_pigeonshootingf002.jpg

some of the birds were coming in high

Resized_pigeonshootingf006.jpg

this pic is to just show you are hide building skills :)

Resized_pigeonshootingf005.jpg

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK

RRUK,

Invectors out on the rape again today, as usual wondering why he can't quite do any good at this Pigeon shooting game - he's going to be in one heck of a mood - I'm sure your post is a wind up to get him going when he goes online later.

Catamong

P.S. - Nice pics but your hide is in the wrong place - if you shoot under a tree the branches always get in the way - especially if your lining up on a nice 150 yard going away crow..!! :lol:

Edited by Catamong

invector am i right in thinking you dont like me :lol: i dont know how i will sleep at night if its true ;) invector i am the man that can shoot a crow out to 110 paces with a guy by my side there that witness it :) and i dont care if you beleave it or not i know its true is all that counts.. pigeon pie [gary] dropped a pigeon that must of been 70 yrds out the other day and so have a few others :lol: were you have trouble to just shoot one at any range :) im classed as a pigeon shooter you my man are classed as a bird watcher :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK

invector am i right in thinking you dont like me :) i dont know how i will sleep at night if its true :lol: invector i am the man that can shoot a crow out to 110 paces with a guy by my side there that witness it :lol: and i dont care if you beleave it or not i know its true is all that counts.. pigeon pie [gary] dropped a pigeon that must of been 70 yrds out the other day and so have a few others :lol: were you have trouble to just shoot one at any range :lol: im classed as a pigeon shooter you my man are classed as a bird watcher ;):lol:

**** Nice 1 Rob

Hesky

• 3 weeks later...