gunman in newcastle

cap1len

thats the kind of subject you could make a good film from NB :good:

Fingers crossed they get him in a position where a sniper can do the work before he injures or kills anyone else. Guess it means not many people are out lamping in Northumberland recently :good:

10k reward........i may have a look out tonight !

hi

listening to radio newcastle this morning they were talking to the MP for Birtley and asked him about guns he said that the law would have to be looked at to reduce the number of guns out on the street. although he did concede that as their were a lot of farms around the area guns are a neccessary part of farming. he seems to have failed to grasp that the idiot who has just been released from jail did not legally obtain the shotgun he is using.

The MP in my opinion has no idea about shooting at all but is trying to say what he thinks the people want to hear.

Nail on head for the the majority of MP's...................................highest paid unskilled job in the land :good:

wow youd never know she was there would you? that blonde hair really blends in, and i love the way she hasnt been skylined in that position :good:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so any word on catching this guy yet? ps reckon id prefer a shotgun instead of a rifle if i was up against him :good:

the police obviously read about Gary's new purchase and rushed out to get T3 Tacticals, shame they got T8s though!

Lol... although, it may well be a Pes 12 ? :blush:

Tikka T3's good on foxes, deer and all other vermin it seems!