My first with a shotgun

inshallah

The size of the bag is not as important as how much you enjoyed yourself, and looking at the photos of you those few pigeons were worth their weight in gold. Well done!

Well done I say too.................I remember my first outing on the pigeons, I was like a kid and hooked :)

Well done, don't know about you but the adrenalin when you take that first shot is what got me instantly hooked!!

Don't worry about the numbers, even once you are a seasoned hunter, you can still go home with less than 3....!

Well done Bakerboy for doing this for newbies!!

Cosd

post-16839-1279318206.jpg

post-16839-1279318196.jpg

It might only be a bag of three, but it made my day.

Shot during a fantastic day out with Terry (Bakerboy) Humber.

If anyone wants an introduction to pigeon decoying, then I'd recommend giving this a try.

I'll be back

Glad you enjoyed the day, and I hope you enjoy the pigeons, the pictures look good and you can see how pleased you were at getting your first pigeon.

It should be noted that you actually shot 5 but could only pick up 3 due to be being able to find them in the crop of the neighbouring field. Keep your FOC priest to hand as evry thing that comes down is not always done for, plus I hope the vouchers come in useful.

I look forward to going out with you again and of course with any one else who would like to try pigeon decoying and shooting for the first time.

Cheers

bakerboy "terry"

Glad you enjoyed the day, and I hope you enjoy the pigeons, the pictures look good and you can see how pleased you were at getting your first pigeon.

It should be noted that you actually shot 5 but could only pick up 3 due to be being able to find them in the crop of the neighbouring field. Keep your FOC priest to hand as evry thing that comes down is not always done for, plus I hope the vouchers come in useful.

I look forward to going out with you again and of course with any one else who would like to try pigeon decoying and shooting for the first time.

Cheers

bakerboy "terry"

Thanks Terry. And yes, I'm looking forwards to coming back for another go. Went up to Mum's in Leicestershire yesterday and we had one of them. And very nice it was too with homegrown veg from her garden.

And thanks to everyone else on PW who gave their support and kind comments. I feel more part of the crowd now that I've had a proper go at decoying. Roost shooting with an air rifle is OK, but this was much MUCH better.

David