Hello, Newbie here out in the stix

Stuntman

Hello chaps, newbie here from Newcastle originally, but moved all around the country falling off horses for a living (hence the user name, yup I was what it says), I did end up in Derbyshire for 10 years on and off, however I now live in Corpusty near Holt.

I'm fairly lucky as I have a fair amount of shooting around here, rabbits, magpies and pigeons.

I'm also cursed with a spaniel and bloody horses.

Anyway, I've been a lurker for a long time and I thought it was about time I joined up and started posting.

Regards

Andi.

Stuntman

Hello from a Norfolk, but converted to North Suffolk.

Any pigeon shooting going for grabs up there without being too cheeky, you know what they, if you don't ask........?

quote name='Stuntman' date='Jul 22 2010, 09:24 PM' post='1134771']

Thanks chaps, :rolleyes:

Hello chaps, newbie here from Newcastle originally, but moved all around the country falling off horses for a living (hence the user name, yup I was what it says), I did end up in Derbyshire for 10 years on and off, however I now live in Corpusty near Holt.

I'm fairly lucky as I have a fair amount of shooting around here, rabbits, magpies and pigeons.

I'm also cursed with a spaniel and bloody horses.

Anyway, I've been a lurker for a long time and I thought it was about time I joined up and started posting.

Regards

Andi.

welcome to Pigeon Watch Andi- Im sure you'll fit right in here ( not a sexual reference by the way a Rimfire is a small calibred rifle which gets its name from the position the firing pin strikes the cartridge - ie on the rim) as opposed to Centre fire- can you guess the rest?:welcomeani:

Les :yes:

Edited by Lez325