i nearly **** myself tonight on my permission pls help big animal :(

macca R-10

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so he had a dangerous animals license and let it go sounds like a pub story to me :good:

It is known that a number of animals of this type were released when the DWA act came in as people didn't want the hassle of applying for the license :good:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

was it one of these things but white

Edited by leadbreakfast

Only ever once thought I saw something whilst lamping. Bigish animal, bright eyes in the lamp, black in colour.

Funny how we defend the hunting abilities of an air rifle but faced with something like that you think god I wish I'd bought a chain mail guillie suit, .50 calibre rifle, some grenades, maybe a small tactical nuke. and why the hell did I park the ******* truck all the way over there??

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

was it one of these things but white

:good:

Are you the smallest of the trio :good: ,cause them big cats always go for the easiest prey,still your gonna be ok with your air rifle :good: arent ya,now thats really gonna upset it big time.I hope you can out run it or at least out run your mates.Seriously though the best thing to do when you see it is run TOWARDS it fast making loud banshee screams,this will scare it senseless and make it become your tame cat :good:

Are you the smallest of the trio :good: ,cause them big cats always go for the easiest prey,still your gonna be ok with your air rifle :good: arent ya,now thats really gonna upset it big time.I hope you can out run it or at least out run your mates.Seriously though the best thing to do when you see it is run TOWARDS it fast making loud banshee screams,this will scare it senseless and make it become your tame cat :good:

i am the smallest as it goes lol

I wouldn't let off any shots in this situation with anything smaller than a .243. To be honest I'd want more because I always think bigger is better!

If it was my ground I would be out with a mate and my .338 Win Mag. If I could get a positive ID on it I would shoot it, reload and shoot it again just in case. I firmly believe that there are big cats out there and if I saw one I wouldn't question nailing it, especially if it was following me (which I doubt it would mind).

As for just scaring it, sod that! I'd scare it by sending a 225grn bullet at its chest! :good:

Take out a shotgun with you if you and give the greenskeeper a load of work todo in the morning as he sees masses of divots caused by random shotgun fire during the night after red dwarf type shouts of "it`s over there it`s the bush!"

If it`s a golf course then from personal experience on shooting on mine is that golf courses tend to be wide open and flat, surely it wouldn`t be hard to spot an animal of the size you describe with a nightsearcher with no filter and no real cover to hide behind or hilly terrain, it would have to be bloody fast to clear a wide open space and get to cover before you can get a 1 mile light beam on it.

and i will try my hardest to get as out this friday :good:

If you don't make it back alive can I have your machete and air gun please?

P.S. Just to be on the safe side you ought to take Derek Ocora and Yvette Fielding with you on Friday!

Edited by Frenchieboy

may I humbly reccomend that you leave the F.A.C. air rifle at home and instead arm you and your mates arm yourselves with a corkscrew. I beleive this would be of much more use as I have heard reports from africa that this is now the way to kill large game. You have to wait until they charge you down and just as it is about to get hold of you stick the corkscrew up it's left nostril give three twists of it and thats it dead instantly and no nasty holes in it so your new rug will look pristine. Whatever you do, do not get the right nostril because you will enable the beast to do a move on you that ancient ninja monks used to perform called crouching white beast hidden corkscrew. What will happen nobody except true masters know but all that is left of you will be a completely unmarked but empty skin withh all muscles, blood, bone and everything else gone

now stay safe nick

I would say Uk poacher has hit the nail on the head.

Last summer I was out walking on an estate in suffolk in the woods when a white deer stoped in front of me, scared the bl...y bejesus out of me. What seemed a life time, probably 30secs to a minute I realised what I was looking at. Though this was broad daylight, and deer are usually very shy. I have since seen another one in a different area.

Suffolk hillbillies a little incest :good:

Don't touch the brown micro dots

Fallow%20Deer-DM-11-06-1601-WL.jpg

I would say Uk poacher has hit the nail on the head.

Last summer I was out walking on an estate in suffolk in the woods when a white deer stoped in front of me, scared the bl...y bejesus out of me. What seemed a life time, probably 30secs to a minute I realised what I was looking at. Though this was broad daylight, and deer are usually very shy. I have since seen another one in a different area.

Suffolk hillbillies a little incest :good:

Don't touch the brown micro dots

yup he has in deed as i have been rang off my shooting buddy that the other lad who was there last night went there again tonight and actually seen it as it walked right past him and he said it evan followed him a little when he was walking about till he turned and shot beside it then it ran and he followed it and found out where its living on the course so we have a white deer on the course lol brill can u shoot em or not?

im sure u cant but asking anyhow :hmm:

atb macca and problem solved

yup he has in deed as i have been rang off my shooting buddy that the other lad who was there last night went there again tonight and actually seen it as it walked right past him and he said it evan followed him a little when he was walking about till he turned and shot beside it then it ran and he followed it and found out where its living on the course so we have a white deer on the course lol brill can u shoot em or not?

im sure u cant but asking anyhow :good:

atb macca and problem solved

Yep, of course you can but I'm not sure that your air rifle and machette are going to be up to the job - The deer might be white at the moment but if you **** it off it is going to see red, and whatever you do Don't go calling it Bambi, that will really get it well and truly wound up!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Frenchieboy