Sporting Shooter

dazza

does anyone remember and advertisment a few moths ago on a deal being done on hunting clothing, you got a coat, fleece, trousers, hat and a high vis vest. I think it was Norwegian or Swedish. They were doing the lot for around £150. Anybody know what Im talking about or was I dreaming? ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cranfield,was the sizing you put in when you ordered accurate on the jackets n trousers recieved??this would be a worry ordering the wrong size. thanks.NCS

yes cranners, the sizing bit was putting me off buying too, av bought kit befor but sizes wernt very accurate! all that kit for the price seems a bargain ;)

Just got mine today and overall I`m impressed,but as we are due to get either rain,sleet or snow tomorrow I`ll reserve judgement til then.

Sizewise a guy phoned 2 days ago and ran through the sizes and asked my chest size as that isn`t on the form,and apparently I`m a medium :( that`s a first in a long time :lol::D:/

Yes they did!

And I am very happy!, out on Saturday, so will try the new jacket and trousers then,

They are made from very soft material and very quiet!

with the added bonus of the extra pack (fleece, hat, and thermals, not sure I will use the BRIGHT ORANGE wasty though.. might flog it on Egay)

Adam

I'm glad you are all pleased, :/ but I am getting no commission. :(

My comments were made because I had ordered a set and been very pleased with the quality for the price.

I also wore them shooting during the snow and sub zero temperatures after Christmas and they perform as good as they look. :lol:

I am tempted to order another set "for best". :D

Wore mine today,it was showery early on with a light breeze and the snow was melting slightly.

I was wearing the trousers and big jacket(hat and vest as necessary)and I was a little cold about my back,but I was only wearing a cotton shirt underneath.

The only reservation I have is that if you use it for rough shooting/beating then IMO the material may not last too long.

The fleece is top notch and the trousers/jacket are warm and waterproof so all in all it is good value,we just have to see what brambles and birch scrub will do to it.