can anybody recommend some music

hendersons

Hi all as the title says i'm looking for some new music to listen to. I have been listening to folk/ blues/ rock type tracks from people like davy graham, John Renbourn and led zep. I have ran out of ideas who to look for so can anybody help with anything they think I may like from the music I've been listening to

thanks Nick

try this one nick zap up the volume. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr4IQNn3AsA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on what sort of mood you're in but....

pink floyd, when the tigers broke free, fletcher memorial home, one of these days, (the live version is the muts nuts)

or,

if you like led zep, have you got the bbc sessions cd? lot of good stuff on there like travelling riverside blues.

or my personal favorite at the moment,

the damned, smash it up pts 1&2, love song, new rose. :good:

or for something mental how about some dead kennedys?

california uber alles anyone?

or how about their rendition of that old elvis classic, viva las vegas! always gets a grin out of me :good:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

Just in case you need something really strange!!!