some ***** causing trouble

digga

PW Gold :good:

What about if you get hit twice and then clipped with the third?

Does a really good well wound up hay maker with a run up count as a full three or more?

How many slaps make a punch?

What about a kick? What's the exchange rate on kicks, knee drops or clothes lining?

:stupid::stupid::hmm::cry1:

PW Gold :good:

Does a really good well wound up hay maker with a run up count as a full three or more?

What about a kick? What's the exchange rate on kicks, knee drops or clothes lining?

I`m crying, many thanks !!!!!

If I'm home, with my 12 year old disabled son, and someone is hanging around on MY property, he will be asked once to leave.

If he stays put, I will defend myself, my son and my property without waiting for a response, never mind until I've been slapped once, twice or three times :good:

As stated in other posts, this country has gone mental, what happened to our basic right to defend ourselves?

The first thing would be ypur guns and certs taken then the chief plod would decide if you were still a fit person to own them

Be smart,be better than them,avoid any confrontation and keep ure firearms. Play things cool,put a load of cow manure out on the fields,a couple of barbed wire fences in strategic places,a pond! A bull! . Video the trespassing, couple of signs out maybe ,if these people can read! Seek proper advice and say to ure flo,"look wat can I do about this" . But for gods sake no punch ups,it will either escalate,or ule get ure guns taken. We all know who's side the cops are gonna take.

PW Gold :blush:

priceless :good::huh::lol:

ring the police and tell them you have trespassers...they will give you the standard response "no units are available right now, we will get an officer to you as soon as one is free..."

ring them back after 5mins and say "its ok now, i shot them..."

see how quick the old bill turn up then :blush:

seriously...pre-emptive strikes are legal...if you feel threatened, you are allowed to use minimum and reasonable force to protect yourself or your property. The golden rules are justifiable and proportional

after 20 years plus exp in door work/minding /security i always followed this golden rule --DO IT TO THEM BEFORE THEY THINK OF DOING IT TO YOU.once you are hit your opponent will have the upper hand.to me once violence is threatened or used its gloves off,but if you are not prepared to use violence do not get yourself in a position that you cannot back down from.

DO IT TO THEM BEFORE THEY THINK OF DOING IT TO YOU.

So before you've been attacked or threatened you step in and hit first???

How on earth do you know if they were ever going to attack you? :good:

A sure fire way to lose your licence and get yourself banged up i think.