Plastic milk bottles

Stour-boy

Its not often I come up with a bright idea "well I think it is" but instead of chucking your plastic milk bottles(the square shaped ones from supermarket) away or recycle them they can come in handy for numerous uses,ie.

1 cut the square end of at an angle and it makes a super pooper scooper and use the cut of end to flick the poop in.

2 storage boxes, cut the side out just below the handle and you have a handy receptacle, for nails screws etc.

3 As above but for paint, cleaning brushes,etc.

4 2 litre bottle for the dogs drinking water, along with the cut of bottom (about half way up of another 2litre milk bottle) to serve as a drinking bowl it slides over the bottom of the one thats carrying the water saving space time and money. This way you can share the dogs water as you would drink it from the one that has the water not the bowl as some would.

5 Not tried it yet but you could cut the bottom of again at an angle cut serated teeth into the lower edge and the sides come to that, use it for picking hedgerow fruits like black berries etc.

Have you found any other uses for them yet ? You can always recycle them when you have finished with them. :blush:

Its not often I come up with a bright idea "well I think it is" but instead of chucking your plastic milk bottles(the square shaped ones from supermarket) away or recycle them they can come in handy for numerous uses,ie.

1 cut the square end of at an angle and it makes a super pooper scooper and use the cut of end to flick the poop in.

2 storage boxes, cut the side out just below the handle and you have a handy receptacle, for nails screws etc.

3 As above but for paint, cleaning brushes,etc.

4 2 litre bottle for the dogs drinking water, along with the cut of bottom (about half way up of another 2litre milk bottle) to serve as a drinking bowl it slides over the bottom of the one thats carrying the water saving space time and money. This way you can share the dogs water as you would drink it from the one that has the water not the bowl as some would.

5 Not tried it yet but you could cut the bottom of again at an angle cut serated teeth into the lower edge and the sides come to that, use it for picking hedgerow fruits like black berries etc.

Have you found any other uses for them yet ? You can always recycle them when you have finished with them. :good:

Try reading them tripe womens mags like what my missus buys, they have all them ideas in what you can do from a plastic milk bottle to a clothes peg.

Personally I only read them for the smut stories like 'I bedded my father in law and fathered 19 children by 21 different blokes and claim 90k on benefits' sort of touch.

Edited by starlight32