pigeon decoy poachers

gunsmoke

Pigeon decoy poachers from local pigeon shooting club turn up on ground where they did not have permission to shoot.

I phoned the local farmer where I shoot last weekend and asked when they where going to cut the maze. Simon told me on Saturday and if you and Alan want to go out Sunday that would be good.

Saturday morning I drove up to Gloucester and past the farm with the tractors driving around cutting the maze. My phone rung as I was on the motorway and when got to Gloucester, I pulled into a lay-by and checked the phone. It was Simon. I called him back.

He was cross, very cross, steaming, "That bloody Rxx Cxxxxx" he said

"He turn up this morning with five 4x4's with seven guns to shoot the maze field as they where cutting it. They where already in the field shooting when he phoned me, I told him, he could not shoot".

He when on "I put the phone down and Bang! Bang! came for the bottom field. By now Alan was here, he went down and told them to go, **** *** was the words used. As he was tell them to go Bang Bang, there where still guns out in the field after they that been told to go."

Simon explained that they where going to shoot the field with seven guns as they where cutting the maze. Simon felt that they should not be shooting, one because it was unsafe the shoot as they where still cutting the maze and that there was too many people out for that small field for it to be safe.

The main man from the local Pigeon Shooting Club thought because he know the tractor driver it was all right for the club to shoot the ground.

"I phoned you to bring you camera up and do a story for your youtube channel and help us get rid of them." Simon told me.

I told him they where shooting down below me last year and they shoot the window out of my next door neighbours. I've seen photos of them shooting and they even have a gun shooting of the combine. I told the chairman of the pigeon shooting club that it was unsafe to shoot for the combine. He thought that the seat on the combine was for a gun. Ha Ha LOL.

Simon asked me if I could go onto this man's facebook page as he was told that he was telling everyone he was shooting my ground today. He has not get permission to shoot on my ground it is only you and Alan that shoot my ground.

i would of made a citizens arrest, certainly would of took their guns along with the farmer as the police were on their way, wouldnt of argued with them, just told them str8.

Would of been different here tho, i would have known them.

Edited by manxman2

Please explain that to us who only speak english,from what i could make out a gang of rouge pigeon shooters arrived mob handed and proceded to drive over a field that was being cut,shot a window,climbed on the combine and scared the farmer, who then rang you, who rang alan, who is not there until tomorrow :oops::good:???:hmm::/

little_britain_narrowweb__300x4310.jpg

sooooo. like these total pigeon virgins, like landed up on site and i said stop giving me the evils

i was like oh, my god! That is so unfair! This is like, well harassment! If you like, fancy my pigeons why don't you just say so? God, this is exactly like the time Miss Rennig, who everyone knows is a total lesbian, made Candice Burton stay behind after PE, started telling her off for gobbing on Sunita Geschwani's hair. But everyone knows she only made her stay late because she wanted to get off with her, cuz when she was telling her off her legs were wide open and Candice reckons she could see her spider.

anyway they were like can we shoot the combine and i was like no but yeah but no.

Little%20Britain%20Vicky%20Pollard.jpg

still managed to shoot 135 pigeons with my cz.

You calling me a liar? You better watch out because the last person's called me a liar was Bethany Ray, and she ended getting stabbed in the arm with a pencil, but I never done it cos I would Soooo never do that! And anyone who says I did, I'd stab them in the arm with a pencil.

wot you dont know nuffin about so SHARRUP! u SHURRUP!

Edited by artschool

Little%20Britain%20Vicky%20Pollard.jpg

still managed to shoot 135 pigeons with my cz.

You calling me a liar? You better watch out because the last person's called me a liar was Bethany Ray, and she ended getting stabbed in the arm with a pencil, but I never done it cos I would Soooo never do that! And anyone who says I did, I'd stab them in the arm with a pencil.

wot you dont know nuffin about so SHARRUP! u SHURRUP!

Are we bovverd.

Talk to the hand cos duh face it aint listnin.

Up date:

I could not tell the full story or name the people poaching.

I posted this on facebook where the shooter all seem to live. They sarted texting the farmer on monday. Sorry for the misunderstand and that sort of thing. A one point the poacher told the farmer "you want to see what the gunsmoke is saying about you"

How do they know this story is about them if they are not named?

They tried to say that they had permission to shoot for the farmer that as the grass keep on the ground. It turn out that they have been using this trick all over the place. They get shooting through the farmer/land owner if he says no they go to the land agent and ask, and then onto the farmer that rents the ground.

If they have not got the farmer permission they use the farmer than tas rented the ground for grass keep.

The Farmer [simon] in our case phone Dave who has the grass keep, "have you given XXX XXXXXX permission to shoot on the maze field?"

The answer was "NO!"

Dave phoned XXX XXXXX and he was told by him that they had repmission to shoot for Simon.

So yesturday the chairman and main an of the pigeon shooting club got a visited for both of them together. He was told to his face that he was poaching and did not have repmission to be on the ground.

Then there was a smear on me, you what to see what that Gunsmoke is saying about you on Pigeon watch and facebook. I'm not saying anything about the farmer. I'm having a go that the poachers. Caught red handed.

Simon did not what to get the police involved.

The odd thing is this group are running four or five facebook groups and are trying to get a wildfowling club to run young shoots days. all sound good for shooting but when they are poachers and have they pass the CRB checks?

I when on the clay shoot one Sunday, frindly little shoot tun by this pigeon shooting club. I got to the stand, I had one of the so call trianed young guns, standing behind me with the gun closed and barrels up in the air. "can you open the gun" I asked, he open the gun. "can you take the cartideges out of the chambers"

Main man came over to me and asked what was wrong. I've sorted it I said. When the shoot was finished and I was putting the gun slip back in the car he came over again. he seem the think it was OK for the gun to be loaded behind me, "we like to encourage them." he told me.

Are they the right people to promote shooting?