• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Justice at last.

Good result.

Shame the woman did not get locked up for being drunk in charge.

Harry

so it was ok for the bloke to assault the woman?

wether she was at fault or not does'nt give the bloke the right to manhandle someone!!!

i take it your a copper?

so it was ok for the bloke to assault the woman?

wether she was at fault or not does'nt give the bloke the right to manhandle someone!!!

i take it your a copper?

If the Old Bill had to talk these idiots out of the trees all the time nothing would get done. I agree there has to be a balance though.

Justice at last.

Good result.

Harry

so its ok for a copper to kick the **** out of a woman is it? lets just hope her relatives can meet the same on a dark night.. mind you the copper would be a hero then....

she dropped on the floor and was obstructing him as much as she could, there is more to this than meets the eye, she is just lucky the incident stopped her getting done for drink driving. In this if she was sober you have a major conspiracy going on between the guys who nicked her asleep in her car, then the custody sergeant for detaining her and this guy for trying to put her in a cell. Yes she got a cut eye but she wasn't acting like a normal woman getting on towards picking up her pension.

being drunk asleep in your car is'nt an offence!!.(unless they can prove she'd driven it or intended to drive it.however be asleep would rule out the latter).

i'm not anti police a have a few family members who are coppers but i am anti bullies.if that was someones wife and she got those injuries through them on camera do you think that person would get off with it?

Justice at last.

Good result.

Harry

How can you say justice at last....

He was "grassed up" by his own colleagues.....guilty as sin in my book whether she was drunk or not,

he went way beyond the call of duty!

Just another bully in uniform who gets his kicks by playing on it

shaun

Yup and that is why different officers brought her in. be interesting to hear their side of how she was behaving as from an outsiders point of view sounds like she had a drunken row, drove off slept in the car and got woken up by police. Had she been sober she would have taken a breath test and been fine and not been arrested as it was she refused and obviously kept refusing.

He has done nothing wrong. He has not committed any offence. He is innocent. He is not a bully he was just doing his job.

Harry

so knocking women around is all in the job?.i get it that the police have to work with complete and utter scum and are entitled to having a bad day.but this incident was over stepping the mark,wether the woman was being obstructive or not.

like i said had it of been joe public do you think they would've gotten away with it?

incidents like this cast a shadow of doubt over genuine police officers.and if the bloke did nothing wrong why was the matter brought up internally

Before this descends into a typical police bashing thread I'd just point out that we don't know the full story from the point officers first encountered the woman. Its easy just to go along with what is seen on the custody cctv, I'd be interested to see the behaviour of the woman from the point that she was arrested and then brought into the charge room too. For now, I think that the internal police investigation ought to do their thing and see what comes from that. Yes, I am a copper, and do not for one minute believe that excessive force ought to be used on anyone by us but before we jump to conclusions all of the relevant facts ought to be known.

the same reason as in any line of work, someone didn't like him, they didn't agree etc. What my thinking is did he deliberately go out to hurt her or was he dealing with someone being difficult, I think people do need to answer for their actions and have an element of personal responsibility. The facts are if she had walked to the cell it wouldn't have happened, she chose not to and he was less than careful. I guess they should have got more officers and picked her up by the arms and legs and carried her to ensure her safety, one things for sure he would have known he was on CCTV so was it intentional and with it being in the media spotlight was he dealt with fairly or a scapegoat to get rid of the attention.

He has done nothing wrong. He has not committed any offence. He is innocent. He is not a bully he was just doing his job.

Harry

He done nothing wrong? Pfffff.......did you not see the state of that womans face after he threw her into that cell? yes he is a bully,and how was he just doing his job?????

so knocking women around is all in the job?.

LOL you *****, you make it sound as though he took her to the gym at the nick and went ten rounds with her. He didn't "knock her around" at all, she was a stupid drunken bint who was being obstructive, he dragged her to the cell and lobbed her in.

Had this been a bloke or a teenager who was obviously ****** up and giving an officer a load of ****, everyone would have been cheering "he got what he deserved", "stick the boot in" etc etc.

Don't let the fact she was a woman cloud your judgement of the situation, she was drunk and being a pain in the ****. And in my experience of Saturday nights in town, drunken women are worse than men :yes:

being drunk asleep in your car is'nt an offence!!.(unless they can prove she'd driven it or intended to drive it.however be asleep would rule out the latter).

Actually I think it might be. A mate of mine got done for it whilst we were at uni. Get got home pi**ed and had lost his house keys but not his car keys, so he curled up in the back but a nosey neighbour spotted him.

EDIT: my memory could be playing tricks, he was definitely arrested and spent the night in a cell, but on reflection I think they threw it out in the end..

Edited by Thunderbird

LOL you *****, you make it sound as though he took her to the gym at the nick and went ten rounds with her. He didn't "knock her around" at all, she was a stupid drunken bint who was being obstructive, he dragged her to the cell and lobbed her in.

Had this been a bloke or a teenager who was obviously ****** up and giving an officer a load of ****, everyone would have been cheering "he got what he deserved", "stick the boot in" etc etc.

Don't let the fact she was a woman cloud your judgement of the situation, she was drunk and being a pain in the ****. And in my experience of Saturday nights in town, drunken women are worse than men :yes:

:stupid:

I have no sympathy for any person who wastes police time and resources because they can't behave after haveing a drink.

Harry

Was the policeman who knocked that guy over in london who eventually died "just doing his job".....

Was the police driver doing 90 mph without blues and two's in a built up area that killed a teenager "just doing his job"

A policewoman that attended this one commented "just another scotchie scumbag" (the teenager lived in the scotswood area of newcastle)

Im not anti police but it has to be accepted there are bad eggs in all walks of life, the police are no different

shaun

Edited by shaun4860

if he didnt "knock her around "then why did his mates grass him up? perhaps they are half decent coppers

Was the policeman who knocked that guy over in london who eventually died "just doing his job".....

Was the police driver doing 90 mph without blues and two's in a built up area that killed a teenager "just doing his job"

A policewoman that attended this one commented "just another scotchie scumbag" (the teenager lived in the scotswood area of newcastle)

Im not anti police but it has to be accepted there are bad eggs in all walks of life, the police are no different

shaun

Well said that man

you don't know me yet your already resorting to name calling? :lol:

i'm not saying i'm right,but can you honestly say he handled the situation to the best of his abilities?.oh and yes if it was a bloke i'd still be saying he was in the wrong.what i think the bloke needed to do in the situation was to get assistance(man handled if necessary,but controlled).