So, Who's an Anti?

Billy.

What about the Countryfile brigade? I heard that Matt Baker had a clay shoot at his wedding do. I think Julia Bradbury shoots clays and was filmed shooting on a pheasant shoot on one episode of CF, don't know if she carried on with it. I wouldn't put it past Adam Henson to own guns and shoot after all he is a a farmer!!! I bet that really would **** off John Craven who I think is one of the "fluffy bunny" brigade, certainley comes across as one.

Others who do shoot are- Various TV chefs, James Martin, Marco Pierre White, that tall chef from East Anglia!!!! Hugh Wearnley-Chickenstall is another. I wouldn't be surprised if Rick Stein does. Don't know about Heston Bloomineck, he probably uses a ray-gun he converted from an old microwave oven!!! so he can kill, cook and serve the bird instantly!!

I think Jamie Oliver partakes as well. I know he had a keeper on one programs recentely and he seemed really supportive about game and shooting. Mind you, its Channel 4.

Jeremy Clarkeson shoots.....anything!! Usually cars....

I used to work with a wench who had a go at me for shooting clay pigeons once. She said "they have just as much right to life as the wood ones!!!!" She was blond!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Phil John(Scarlets) is in a shoot syndicate, actually quite a few of the Scarlets lads are into shooting sports. :good:

Cardiff Blues and Newport Dragons have been Clay shooting a few times IIRC. Not sure which actual players or if they were pro or anti.

His old man used to be my boss. I have some good stories from the short spell of being employed by him.

He's not all that bad...

I've been over this season with the Spanner beating / picking up / getting shouted at :lol:

You just need firm shoulders and thick skin ;)

What about the Countryfile brigade? I heard that Matt Baker had a clay shoot at his wedding do. I think Julia Bradbury shoots clays and was filmed shooting on a pheasant shoot on one episode of CF, don't know if she carried on with it. I wouldn't put it past Adam Henson to own guns and shoot after all he is a a farmer!!! I bet that really would **** off John Craven who I think is one of the "fluffy bunny" brigade, certainley comes across as one.

Others who do shoot are- Various TV chefs, James Martin, Marco Pierre White, that tall chef from East Anglia!!!! Hugh Wearnley-Chickenstall is another. I wouldn't be surprised if Rick Stein does. Don't know about Heston Bloomineck, he probably uses a ray-gun he converted from an old microwave oven!!! so he can kill, cook and serve the bird instantly!!

I think Jamie Oliver partakes as well. I know he had a keeper on one programs recentely and he seemed really supportive about game and shooting. Mind you, its Channel 4.

Most chefs have the nouse that you have to kill it to eat it. Gordon Ramsey was on TV shooting pigeons if I remember.

I was going to throw Jezza into the mix, think he'd be a fun bloke to shoot with!

I used to work with a wench who had a go at me for shooting clay pigeons once. She said "they have just as much right to life as the wood ones!!!!" She was blond!

Thank you for that, you now owe me a new monitor. :angry::angry::angry:

I was drinking a hot cup of tea while I read that and spat the lot over the monitor and nearly fell off my chair laughing! :lol::lol::lol:

Come to think about it, does anyone know when it is the closed season for clay pigeons! :hmm:

His old man isn't the nicest of people either. Not heard much good feedback from that shoot. And the 'keeper is a bit of an ******** too by all accounts.

He used to balif the fishing at Bowmans when it was even worse than it is now, I always thaught he was alright, but wasnt interested in maintaining the lakes at all. Mind you its still a ****hole.

I have shot clays with Adam Henson, he has a rather nice aya no.1, I was also beating where he was shooting last year. so hes not an anti :lol: