Land Rovers are Awesome

Gully

My rear diff went today in the 90 :bye2:

What's upsetting is that I was just driving along the road and this almighty bang happened, followed by a grinding noise. :(

Managed to hobble back with the diff lock engaged, but it's looking like a costly Christmas

I know how you feel, rear diff' went,(was failing), on my FL2 and is being done as we speak. Originally told approx £1500 (new), then £1100 (recon') but ended up being approx £400 as they are replacing bearings only, (I hope). I am apparently the guinea pig as LR haven't done one this way before but I had to take the cheaper option and keep everything crossed on the inner parts being ok....will know later on today.

Good luck on getting it sorted :good: , but if anything like me you're spitting feathers!

Edited by ziplex

Well done a fine gesture...

You would expect a landrover to tow that Lorry though :yes: but that Scubi shifting that wagon in the clip was amazing for what is essentially a souped up family car... :yes: just goes to show what 4 wd and a blit of holse plower can achieve.

Incredible motors those scubis the best thing to come out of japan since sushi. :lol: