POLL: Best Thread of 2010

Boromir

Best Topic?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What gets your vote? (Links below)

• The Bunker
    • 704 Yard Hare
    • Berger Bullets
    • Any of the numerous Muslim related threads
    • 'PUBIC' Hare
    • Met a girl after 25 years

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you put up links to the Hare and the bunker thread, I missed them!!

Me too, but having read through them just now found them well worth the wait! :lol:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/144772-704-yard-pubic-hare/page__hl__%2B704+%2Bhare

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/117488-massive-ww2-underground-bunker-found-on-farm/page__hl__bunker

Snipe.

Billy can you do the pole don't think I can do it on my phone plus I've been away for 6 months. Now that you got a list it'll be good to see.

Thanks

Are you sure? You are the only person who keeps going on about it...

704 yard hare gets my vote :good:

Zapp, can you merge the threads?

704yd hare guy is waffling away on THL at the mo

There are some folks who go from forum to forum, being daft and getting themselves banned. One of the first things I do when somebody comes to my attention for all the wrong reasons is to google their username. We have had one or two in the past who return dozens of hits from other forums which list them as banned members.

The ones I really cannot understand though are the those who get themselves banned and then keep coming back using sock puppet accounts. As if getting the boot wasnt enough, why then bury your reputation forever by making yourself look ridiculous and desperate?

Some people need the forum much more than the forum needs them :yes:

There are some folks who go from forum to forum, being daft and getting themselves banned. One of the first things I do when somebody comes to my attention for all the wrong reasons is to google their username. We have had one or two in the past who return dozens of hits from other forums which list them as banned members.

The ones I really cannot understand though are the those who get themselves banned and then keep coming back using sock puppet accounts. As if getting the boot wasnt enough, why then bury your reputation forever by making yourself look ridiculous and desperate?

It is very addictive, i suppose for some it's their only way to "reach out and touch" someone :lol:

Oh the irony. I like a word association game though ;)

I liked the one with the guy who found the Asian poachers. I ruled that one. Patting-Pattang ring any bells B) :lol:

I voted the bunker thread for the sheer wind up "craft", hard work and colaberation between Harnser and Starlight32.

I would like some bright spark to post all the links to the relevant threads as I can't get the hang of the new forum search function. In particular the "original" 704 hare thread that got slammed shut by the Forum Stasi, and the Asian poachers thread.