HELLO

crawfordjohn

HELLO,HELLO,HELLO,AND PLEASED TO MEET YOU.I LIVE IN BATHGATE,SCOTLAND AND AM A NATIVE OF THIS AIRT.I'M HOPING TO MEET ITHERS WI

THE SAME INTEREST AS ME IN

THIS AREA.I HUV A TIKKA LITE .243 WI A LEUPOLD FITTED.AN ANSCHUTZ .22 MAGNUM WI A FANCY SHEPHERD SCOPE AND A CZ .22 WI A

CHEAPER MASSIVE SCOPE FITTED.I

MIGHT BE SELLIN THE ANSCHUTZ AS I DON'T REALLY NEED IT ANYMAIR.I ONLY BOCHT IT CAUSE A BIG POLISMAN TOLD ME I COULDNI SHOOT

FOXES WI MA OLD BSA BOLT ACTION .22!!

(THE MAIST ACCURATE GUN A EVER OWNED).I ALSO OWN A LANBER SST SPORTING AND A BAIKAL SIDE BY SIDE WHICH HAS ONLY FIRED 20

CARTRIDGES,NANE I THE TWO HAS BEEN

USED MUCH RECENTLY.IF ANYBODY IN THIS AREA IN LOOKING FUR A SHOOTIN BUDDY PLEASE PM ME.I HUD A BAD BACK INJURY A COUPLE O

YEARS AGO WHICH PIT ME OOT THE

GAME BUT IT'S BETTER NOO AND TIME TAE DUST OFF THE GUNS!!!.PS I HUVNI DONE THE DEER STALKING COURSES ALTHOUGH I HAD MA FIRST

GUN AT 5 YEARS OLD!!(DIANA.177).JIMMY

Edited by crawfordjohn

Never mind the shouting, what about a translation to English?

Welcome old chap!

Shippy

Ok,Basically I have been a shooter on and off for longer than I care to remember.I have 3 rifles,two shotguns and a BSA airsporter.My shooting life has

varied through individual rough shooting and being a syndicate member.Currently I have two farms to shoot and enjoy the walking as much as the shooting.Looking

to team up with an individual/group in this area (Central Scotland)to pursue and enrich my hobby.

Again thanks to all members for their kind welcome and support.

Jimmy.

• 2 weeks later...