A Day at the Beach

Bigbob

You ****** B******** I`ve had my eye on that area for a while as I shoot the **** estuary ;):D:D

Look forward to seeing you there,by the way do you get to have a crack at the geese??I should be there for morning flight tomorrow.

Well done.........any chance of an invite,the ferrets need the excercise ! and I`m sick of falling in the holes.

Thats us finished up there .i dont do the geese there i could get a crack at theem round kinross .The ranger came over today said hes putting a new fence up and asked us not to cross it then asked for rabbits from april onwards for crow traps ;) .It was hard going we had 100 purse nets but we could have been doing with 1000 :D:D:D:)

You ****** B******** I`ve had my eye on that area for a while as I shoot the **** estuary :lol::lol::lol:

Look forward to seeing you there,by the way do you get to have a crack at the geese??I should be there for morning flight tomorrow.

Well done.........any chance of an invite,the ferrets need the excercise ! and I`m sick of falling in the holes.

henry ask pedro over on tvc its his permission :lol: both bob and myself have had a few good days on there :lol: