Macwet gloves

KDR

They are designed to give 100% grip in wet conditions.

They are not advertised as a waterproof warm winter glove :rolleyes:

Although they do now have the ''Climatec'' which is said to ''shelter your hands from the cold''.

They are very good at what they are designed for . . . . . GRIP. . . :good:

Edited by chrispti

Although they do now have the ''Climatec'' which is said to ''shelter your hands from the cold''.

Yep, they increase grip in wet conditions and, TBH, do what it says on the tin.

MacWet Gloves are becoming the most popular sporting glove globally as sport enthusiasts discover the benefits of the unique fabrics the gloves are manufactured with giving 100% grip in wet conditions.

With a range of sports for which the gloves are used, the MacWet logo is becoming well known throughout the world.

Whether your sport is Equestrianism, Shooting, Fishing, Cycling, Watersports, Paragliding or Quad Biking a pair of MacWet Gloves will give you the edge over the competition with their 'all grip, no slip' properties.

The benefits of the gloves are obvious with the skin tight fit giving full dexterity and sensitivity in the lightweight fabrics so the wearer doesn't feel as if they are wearing gloves

I have a pair and they are OK. Keep scratching my nose on the velcro on the back of the finger, it doesn't hold the trigger finger back. I use them but wouldn't buy more. I have some Musto game shooting gloves and they are excellent

Not sure that what you have are MacWets. I bought mine specifically because they DON'T have a fold back finger. The grip is good enough for me to reload my Air rifle/roll a smoke without taking them off.

As said above they're aren't intended as a thermal glove for you southern pansies that feel the cold :D

Personally when it's my turn on the lamp in the 4x4 I have some nice chunky Thinsulate ones that keep my lamp hand warm but for shooting I like MacWets - cheapest I found online was from justcartridges website but they have gone up a bit recently (think I paid £26 for them).

I have to agree :yes: I've got a few pairs of Macwet gloves that i used for both clay and game shooing and can't fault them :good: When its a bit nippy outside the peacock handwarmer sorts that out :lol:

Great product if what you want is an expensive, non-warm, non-waterproof pair of gloves!

Don't bother with them. TT

That's like considering using a microwave to dry a cat, IMHO.

If you want something to "give 100% grip in wet conditions" then they're great. They do not claim to be warm nor waterproof, AFAIK, but to give 100% grip, in the same way that a microwave does not claim to dry cats. :P

They do exactly 'what it says on the tin'.

Great product if what you want is an expensive, non-warm, non-waterproof pair of gloves!

Very accurate and also quite funny.

You can pay £40 for the Musto ones at Kennedy's at Bisley - queue this way please...

In all fairness if they called them Macgrip or similar it would make more sense.

I remembered where my hatred for them stemmed from the other day, I spent a day on the hills is Scotland, my Seeland's are normally too warm to I wore my Macwets instead. After about half an hour away from the argocat it started to tip down, and didn't really stop all day. My hands were soaked and absolutely freezing (I know we have established they are supposed to stop that) but I honestly would have been better of with bare hands.

That's like considering using a microwave to dry a cat, IMHO.

If you want something to "give 100% grip in wet conditions" then they're great. They do not claim to be warm nor waterproof, AFAIK, but to give 100% grip, in the same way that a microwave does not claim to dry cats. :P

They do exactly 'what it says on the tin'.

I seem to recal that someone has proved midrowaves Do kill cats though. :look: