Join or renew with BASC and spread the cost!

David BASC

Dear all,

Just a reminder from 1st March all individual BASC members, family and husband and wife members will be able to spread the cost of their BASC subs using direct debit.

Members can pay by one, four or 10 equal installments.

Membership subs have been kept at last year’s prices and discounts for Young Shots, OAPs and people on Jobseekers’ Allowance remain in place.

Joining the UK’s largest shooting organisation has never been easier or more cost effective. Phased direct debit will make it easier for members to manage the cost of their BASC membership. We are doing what we can to help our members in the current economic climate. We have a number of discount categories in place to help people who may need it.

Over the last 18 months we have conducted membership research about payment options and the results clearly show that members are very keen to see phased payments as an option. The views of our members matter to us and we are pleased to be able to offer the payment options they have asked for.

Best wishes

David

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant!!!!

Ive been wanting to join for past three months, but with moving house etc finding the full amount in one go has been a problem. On the 1st of march you will have me as a member :good:

I think a lot more people will be inclined to get insurance with this option, which can only be a good thing, as really everyone should have it before firing their gun in my view.

Also,well done for printing a bit in this months mag encouraging people to complain to trading standards about a certain decoying company. :good:

That made me go downstairs and open up the copy on the kitchen table. Good to see BASC pulling their ads. Maybe DUK will pull their finger out now

Can someone save me the trouble of looking it up please....is there a premium to pay for spreading the cost or does it add up to exactly the same figure as the one off payment.

Thanks!

It's £4.00 more and I joined today!

Edited by abadshot