WHAT Air Rifle for a 10 yr old daughter ?

barrelsniffer

air arms s200 , just got my lad one of these :good:

sencibly priced, small and light, yet very accurate and full power!

and when he's a bit older im going to treat him to the 10-shot conversion kit [again, not too expencive]

tbh, its that good, i wouldnt mind one for hunting, sorta gun you need only buy once, last the little-uns a lifetime! :yes:

if only i had discovered it before i got him an smk springer [struggled to break the barrel] :lol:

plus the s200 can have a nice silencer on it [so its just like dads] :good:

What about the aa 410 tdr is this lighter :hmm:

Have a look on 'blackpool air rifles' you will find an extensive list of rifles with the weights of each gun and a write up.

for sure the TDR is small and light, but its a big financial outlay........ especially for a first gun, and especially if your nipper is just "trying" the sport :yes:

the gunpower stealth is a good choice, short enough, bout as light as they come, large buddy bottle for plenty of shots, look good, easy to strip down and maintain urself, cheap enough second hand, never let me down and i use mine all day every day!! deffo worth a look.

post-31769-0-93707400-1300993731.jpg

ultra is a little harder to shoot well from most stances but safer due to the need to load and cock, the S200 is the easier of the two but dont jump at the multi shot (single shots are far safer to demonstrate clear on the drills she must learn as a new shooter) my own daughter shoots a lightning XL though as she is quite strong, the gun is also tuned for lower recoil, smoothness and lower cocking effort and she will make a better shot in the end startingg with springers IMO

hi mate i had a rat catcher and a s200 both good starting guns for your little one but out of the two of them i would go for the rat catcher as it is a much liter gun and pellet for pellet its good enought for her the down fall for s200 is the mk1 as the have a grub screw on side wich may be turned up so stay with mark 3