French Burka Ban

pavman

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RE the red highlighted; We seemed to do alright before they were here and we had less infections and more beds (sic not saying infection is a direct result of foreign doctors lol)

Parts of this highlighted green I agree with, but you still have to show me where you "proved me

wrong" You haven't!!! All you have done is spout doctrine that has been mashed into you brain by an integration and culture awareness pork

Strange that for over thirty years when the NHS was staffed largely by foreign doctors, many of them Indian there was no problem with disease.

As for when have you been proved wrong; Let's stick to one for now; show me the Electoral Role that proves your statement below. In fact show me any UK Electoral Role that lists voter's religious beliefs:

Before you start pointing out silly little statistics check the electorial list for Nelson, the Majority is muslim and even if every white person turned out to vote and a 1/4 of the muslim population did the white vote would still be out numbered. Hence they leave for better areas.

Strange that for over thirty years when the NHS was staffed largely by foreign doctors, many of them Indian there was no problem with disease.

As for when have you been proved wrong; Let's stick to one for now; show me the Electoral Role that proves your statement below. In fact show me any UK Electoral Role that lists voter's religious beliefs:

Obviously I'm discounting government stats due to the fact they're utter bullvine and non reality :lol:

I've already said come here to Nelson and see for yourself. A strapping ex rozzer such as yourself shouldn't be afraid of that.... Tell you what you come here we'll sit on the same bench in the centre and one count white people and one count asians of mussie kind and if I'm wrong... well the beers are on me :good: No doubles :lol:

Edited by mushroom

Obviously I'm discounting government stats due to the fact they're utter bullvine and non reality :lol:

I've already said come here to Nelson and see for yourself. A strapping ex rozzer such as yourself shouldn't be afraid of that.... Tell you what you come here we'll sit on the same bench in the centre and one count white people and one count asians of mussie kind and if I'm wrong... well the beers are on me :good: No doubles :lol:

How are you discounting government stats when you are basing your stated opinion on an Electoral Role published by the government?

I think what you mean is; "When someone points out the flaws in my argument I'll swiftly change my stance and argue the same drivel from a different position."

have you thought of a change of career Mushroom, the census costs something like 500 million and you could just walk round surveying from park benches and get the correct result :lol:

Yes,and they obviously wear badges depicting their religion in Nelson Park too. :rolleyes:

have you thought of a change of career Mushroom, the census costs something like 500 million and you could just walk round surveying from park benches and get the correct result :lol:

More about what you see on the ground :good: your not getting that this is what's causing the issues the fact that everywhere you look there's a burka or someone claiming their human rights is to implement Sharia law in our country, or disrespecting our war heros by burning poppys, or chanting racial hatred at wooton basset the list is endless

There was a thing on the radio today, a BBC program so don't blame me :lol: the census is a load of cobblers (They didn't actually say that lol) it only targets those that are registered to vote with the emphasis on honesty I've already said houses in Nelson contained several people believe what you want but realsie that they don't fill it out for everyone in the household open your eyes.

i have commented a couple of times and read the post on the entire thread, generally some good debate.

i feel i need to state i am in no way racist and will take huge offence to anyone suggesting such (not that anyone has), i welcome the fact that we have a diverse population and think that it benefits the state overall.

what i object to is a lack of integration this 100% cannot do anythng other than highten tension

i do not think that women living under english or scottish law should be forced by their culture or by choice be allowed to wear a burkha, i think its such a iconic statement of your faith that it makes it difficult to integrate fully

i object to going into a bar and watching the cricket to see ''British'' muslims waving india/pakistan flags whilst playing england ........sorry but its just not right, you either are or arent british, you cannot pick and chose when you are and when you are not dependant on your religion, culture, beliefs etc

I object to going into a bar and watching the cricket to see ''British'' muslims waving india/pakistan flags whilst playing england ........sorry but its just not right, you either are or arent british, you cannot pick and chose when you are and when you are not dependant on your religion, culture, beliefs etc

have you seen what Brits abroad do whether they have emigrated or not they will always be celebrating the home team, cricket football rugby its all the same. Cricket is a massive spectator sport in India and Pakistan, we took it there why should they forget where they came from. Same way as if you watched your team play in Scotland should you have to support them :unsure:

i object to going into a bar and watching the cricket to see ''British'' muslims waving india/pakistan flags whilst playing england ........sorry but its just not right, you either are or arent british, you cannot pick and chose when you are and when you are not dependant on your religion, culture, beliefs etc

Cant understand having a problem with sports at all ???

If You are talking War - then string up anyone who wishes our forces ill :good:

I dont really care about the Burkas - but I live in Devon so dont really come across too many people wearing them to be honest.

have you seen what Brits abroad do whether they have emigrated or not they will always be celebrating the home team, cricket football rugby its all the same. Cricket is a massive spectator sport in India and Pakistan, we took it there why should they forget where they came from. Same way as if you watched your team play in Scotland should you have to support them :unsure:

brits abroad i would argue do not class themselves as nationals of that country,

its the double standards of being british when it suits but then not being when it doesnt that i object to, i was using sport as a example of demonstrating this.

as stated before you either are or arent british

brits abroad i would argue do not class themselves as nationals of that country,

its the double standards of being british when it suits but then not being when it doesnt that i object to, i was using sport as a example of demonstrating this.

as stated before you either are or arent british

They won't listen mate they'll keep labeling us racist as it makes them feel superior or something when really they need to pull their heads out of the sand. These types will be the first to complain when their nice sunny afternoon on the village green is interrupted by the sound of the adhān :lol:

Edited by mushroom

Mushroom - speaking of drivel - any chance of a comment on this classic. It contains absolutely not one fact:-

Are you having a laugh??? seriously?? They all want British passports and get them!!! How else do they manage to get education, healthcare, benefits etc???

It is possibly one of the most naive, uninformed opinions I have seen for some time.

Funnily enough, I passed through Colne, Nelson and Burnley last week. I must get some of those comedy glasses that you wear.

have you seen what Brits abroad do whether they have emigrated or not they will always be celebrating the home team, cricket football rugby its all the same.

Aye but your nationality is very much defined by where you are born and brought up, nobody's

expecting that to change.

If British people settle abroad and bring up kids, what team do the kids, and their kids support?

If most of us moved abroad the kids, and certainly grand-kids, would be supporting the home

nation.

Probably.

?

Nial.

Aye but your nationality is very much defined by where you are born and brought up, nobody's

expecting that to change.

If British people settle abroad and bring up kids, what team do the kids, and their kids support?

If most of us moved abroad the kids, and certainly grand-kids, would be supporting the home

nation.

Probably.

?

Nial.

Would you move to say Dubai and start chanting that all their soilders should burn in hell??? or desecrate their war heroe's memory or even disrespect the dead and dying returning to their homeland??

Mushroom - speaking of drivel - any chance of a comment on this classic. It contains absolutely not one fact:-

It is possibly one of the most naive, uninformed opinions I have seen for some time.

Funnily enough, I passed through Colne, Nelson and Burnley last week. I must get some of those comedy glasses that you wear.

You don't even deserve a reply

it would be as good as the latest one ie "who was here" and where should they have been? yep the local deli belly lads will fill that in :no: :no:

KW

Mushroom - not much of an answer. Forget trading insults - just answer the question. Why did you make a statement which is totally inaccurate?

You like to bandy "facts" around - there is not one fact in there. It is nothing less than rubbish.

I await a reasoned response. I may be waiting for some time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mushroom - not much of an answer. Forget trading insults - just answer the question. Why did you make a statement which is totally inaccurate?

You like to bandy "facts" around - there is not one fact in there. It is nothing less than rubbish.

I await a reasoned response. I may be waiting for some time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Look pal you ain't got me on the back foot just remember I'm choosing not to reply after this to you! I just don't see anything you have posted as constructive more argumentitive and childish. tata